1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
As ALWAYS houston cars and coffee always has nicer cars then san antonio

·
Registered
213 Posts
Was that all Coffee and Cars turnout? That looked huge! It has gotten big! That was one hell of a turnout. It looked like they were taken at different exotics dealerships. The summer is officially here, and it looks like everyone is bringing it.

·
Single Turbo
712 Posts
Wow! I'm going to have to make it out to one of these!

·
My Own "Carbon Fiber Guy"
2,289 Posts
Wow, Very Nice Pics.. You will have to teach me a lesson!
Thank you and I would be more than happy to:) I took these photos with a $180 point and shoot and I spent about 1 second per pic to grab the shots. I was with friends so I had to walk quick and shoot at the same time. IMO these look crappy but I am flattered. I will tell you a little secret though, I used to teach photography, develop my own negatives and print my own pictures. But that was back in the 90's before the days of digital cameras. The wife is trying to get me to buy a digital SLR and I might just give in!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Awesome meet, i usually attend these but lately ive been going out the night before lol. We all know how that goes haha. I knew the LFA guy was going to make an appearance to CnC but didnt know when. Sucks i didnt get to see it in person!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.