Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHATS UP! AS SOME OF YOU KNOW, I HAVE MADE AND STILL HAVE AVAILIBLE BILLET ALUMINUM TEMS BUTTONS, AND TEMS COIN TRAYS. I AM THINKING OF MAKING SOME BILLET ALUMINUM COIL PACK COVERS!

THEY WILL BE VERY CLOSE TO THE SHAPE OF A STOCK ONE, BUT WAY WAY BLINGY!! I AM WANDERING WHAT YOUD EXPECT TO PAY FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS. NOW PLEASE BE REALISTIC!! IT IS GONA COST ME LIKE 45-50 JUST FOR MATERIAL! IM THINKING AROUND $120 EACH? WOULD YOU PAY THAT MUCH? ARE YOU INTERESTED? I LOVE MAKING NEW THINGS FOR OUR CARS.

DO YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR ANY OTHER ITEMS MADE OUT OF ALUMINUM?

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR HAVE GOOD IDEAS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: [email protected]

NOW MODERATORS, I AM JUST GUAGING INTEREST IN MY ITEMS. PLEASE DONT SHUT THIS POST DOWN! IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE PLEASE PM ME FIRST! THANKS.

THANKS GUYS,
DAVID SWEARINGEN

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Well To Be Honest It Sounds Like Something I Would Consider Purchasing..however Im Going To Need To See Some Sort Of Design To Get A Clear Idea Of What You Want To Do In Terms Of Styling.

Once Thats In Order, I Think I Would Feel A Bit More Comfortable In Wanting To Purchase Such A Piece Fo 120.00 Bucks, Bones, Dollaz, Chedda Etc. Etc.

I Guess Well See What Unfolds..good Luck And Hope To See The Design Soon.

·
got sup
1,553 Posts
Johnny Dangerously said:
Well To Be Honest It Sounds Like Something I Would Consider Purchasing..however Im Going To Need To See Some Sort Of Design To Get A Clear Idea Of What You Want To Do In Terms Of Styling.

Once Thats In Order, I Think I Would Feel A Bit More Comfortable In Wanting To Purchase Such A Piece Fo 120.00 Bucks, Bones, Dollaz, Chedda Etc. Etc.

I Guess Well See What Unfolds..good Luck And Hope To See The Design Soon.
agreed :bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE PICTURES! IF I COULD SEE PICTURES I WOULD BE HAPPY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE PICTURES IN ADVANCE.

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Thermactor said:
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE PICTURES! IF I COULD SEE PICTURES I WOULD BE HAPPY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE PICTURES IN ADVANCE.

:lol:

Yeah, get up some pictures and I might.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
God damn man put down the crack pipe and take a few steps back..lol jk but whats with the yelling bro. Sounds like a good idea though but I would have to see pictures before I shell out 120 bucks.

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
I agree with everyone, good idea but need to see pics. I'd prolly buy if styling resembled the stock look fairly closely. Non-the-less it would et painted anyways. Only reason i'd buy it is because I dont think alluminum will get brittle and crack like the stockers :)

·
Boost Addict
622 Posts
I may be interested as well, but I'm looking for something smaller than the stocker, that covers the coilpack only. I 7th the pics request, even if it is just a photo-chop or sketch, just to get an idea of what it'll look like.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, Ill Draw Up The Part On My Cad System And Try And Post The Pic. It Will Take A Few Days Or So Because Of Time Constraints. It Sounds Like Thered Be Interest Though. Im Thinking About Making It Alittle Smaller Than The Stocker, But With The Same Text (24 Valve Dual Over Head Cam Turbo) And I Will Make Custom Engraved Ones As Well For Additional Cost Of Like 25 Or So.

Please Be A Little Patient Becaus It Will Take About A Week For A Prototype!

Ill Keep You All Posted. Im Still Open To Suggestions.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
you should just put Supra Turbo on it.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
it sounds nice, but Why Do You Type Like This. you should put 7M Power on it. lol

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
One that reads 3.24L Stroker would be very nice. :)

·
Just some guy
1,682 Posts
Yeah I'd be interested too. If it had a nice flat spot on top to put the stock toyota turbo intercooled badge on top that would be nice also.

·
Registered
684 Posts
What's up David? Man, I've been giving you a lot of business recently huh? When you get this done, put me down for one as well. Seems like a good idea. Maybe you can work with the price a little though. For some reason, $120 seems a little steep.

Mo

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.