Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· 2JZ NA-T
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, so i finally decided to get some suspension work done on the car... Ordered a new set of Megan racing coilovers and finally droped the car to wehre i like how it sits. Here is one before pic, followed by many after pics i took, which also include the set of M/T et street tires i put on the stock 16 inch wheels from when i was NA before going NA-t. Car now sit 24.5 inches from the ground to the outer most part of the fender on all corners i belive:

· 2JZ NA-T
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea greg, it was damn slow.. i couldnt even get the front wheels off the ground..... :)

as far as the ride goes, i love it. i have them set on 2 in front, and 4 in the back, 0 out of 32 being the stiffest setting, but thye are not toooo much stiffer then stock, so it rides damn good, while giving me much more control. i also just got the lance w. alignment done as specified on mkiv.com, and that also dramaticall ychanged then handling of the car, i cant explain exactly what it did, but i LOVE it, cant wait untill next wednesday so i can finallyyyyyy try to run my damn car at the track. Pray for 11's for me guys :)

· Pays Cash, No Questions
4,704 Posts
Good stance on the car - I like it. You'll really enjoy the Megans... Despite my first worries about buying them, they've been great on the street, and more importantly, the track under abuse.

· 2JZ NA-T
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thank you guys.

and yea, i already love the megans, i was really surprised at all the negative things ppl had to say about them when i searched..... even after just 20 mins of driving.. especially with the lance w. alignment, the handling is much much more then i will ever need for the street :)

· Banned
284 Posts
Looks great, now just invest in some skinnies before you hit the 1320.

· 2JZ NA-T
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea, skinnies might be in the making, but as of right now the car is going to the track as is this wednesday. im just not going to be able to run 10psi in the tires, lol. And now worries, ive already "tested" the tires up to.....well lets just say a pretty moderate speed (full throttle and launch 1st, 2nd ,3rd gear) on a....well, not on the track ;) that was at 20 psi in the tires, hooked damn good for being on a street, and the swaying wasnt anywhere near my comfortability limit... im used to getting side ways at highway speed when the roads are slightly wet.

but i do eventually want to invest into a complete package. but by them i will probably be running a bigger turbo and a 28" tall tire instead of the 26...even though this one tucks in SOOOOO damn well, it is unbelieable. i thought i would have to raise my car up or roll my fenders to have it fit, but it tucks right in and doesnt scratch, even during hard launching conditions

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.