Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out guys, our super-Admin FastTurbo has responded to our request to move CO from "Midwest" to "Southwest" where we belong! Our history of the pro-shops we use, the events we attend, and even the climate is a better fit here.

For many years, Colorado Supra owners kept in touch about local meets and stories on the CRN forum. But that withered away several years ago now, and it seems to me like some of our social connections did along with it.

So I am hoping we can make this more of a web headquarters and gasp, even plan some mini-meets this summer.

I know quite a few of us already know quite a few of us, but there's still plenty of guys (and maybe a gal or two) that maybe is newer or we don't know well enough yet. So how about some roll-call action - name, car, and town.

Brian
'98 QS 6MT
Highlands Ranch

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Ron
Red 94 6spd
Colorado Springs

Met few CO Supras last year at SILV. We seem few and far between around here.

·
Pumps 1 and 2, hit 'em!
971 Posts
Sunny
Baltic Blue 93 6spd
Colorado Springs/Denver

·
Registered
263 Posts

·
Pumps 1 and 2, hit 'em!
971 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
My fault it's set to secret. What's your name and I will add you to the group!

·
1 EVIL IS
857 Posts
Any of you guys going to or going to be driving in the PIT Rally race in July? It's in Central City near Denver. I plan on racing in that event. Would be nice to meet and hang with some locals.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Well, I do hope people won't skip keeping in touch here, for the "secret FB page" lol
I think that is what's happening. There is a current roll call with pics and a lot of events coming up this summer. I have a feeling you are going to see a gathering of mkiv's at one of the upcoming events. It's definitely the most active place for supra guys in colorado right now. Come join us!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Most of the old school guys in the group just don't use the forums much, if at all anymore. But they are all active in the group.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Any of you guys going to or going to be driving in the PIT Rally race in July? It's in Central City near Denver. I plan on racing in that event. Would be nice to meet and hang with some locals.
I haven't heard of this before. Looks interesting, but pitrally.com lists numerous events, some have no dates indicated, some have dates that already passed….What event are you doing in July?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Most of the old school guys in the group just don't use the forums much, if at all anymore. But they are all active in the group.

Nobody there older than this OG, : )

well so lay the secret handshake on me so I can check it out. I think you know name is Brian Beezley

would be cool if you guys would join our roll call here too.

·
Registered
263 Posts
David W.
1994 Ren Red 6speed Turbo
Pueblo West

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
sorry to just barge in here but i was in your lovely state for my honeymoon in February. As beautiful it was i could not imagine driving my 850+ whp supra there! such a rough terrain, how do you guys do it?

·
Pumps 1 and 2, hit 'em!
971 Posts
The ones that are in nice condition, the ones that matter, lay outside the city where real driving takes place!

I've been here less than two months and I'm still in shock over slow traffic keeping to the right and actually moving over.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Florida! Stop in any time : ) I guess the roads are about getting to know your area; I can think of a lot of good stretches and a lot of bad stretches too.

Sunny - fun vid, couple turns look familiar, and great driving music

·
Registered
63 Posts
Bailey
94 White 6spd
Denver

1 - 20 of 98 Posts