Supra Forums banner

141 - 160 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
94 Supra Twin Turbo
1,260 Posts
I'm wanting to go by and check it out, though I don't have a Supra
It was nice seeing you man, glad you made it out there.
The meet was pretty cool, I haven't been out in a while and it was great seeing all the cars and people out. Need more Supras out there.

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
I'm at Ft Jackson right now, graduating Thursday. There is a gorgeous green Sup just behind Echo&Fox 3-34 barracks. Just wanted to say, before I go. Although I'm a 15T so I'm held over, but in any case, nice work mang.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
I'm at Ft Jackson right now, graduating Thursday. There is a gorgeous green Sup just behind Echo&Fox 3-34 barracks. Just wanted to say, before I go. Although I'm a 15T so I'm held over, but in any case, nice work mang.
There use to be a few of us, but I sold mine, and my other buddy with a RSP moved a couple months ago.

·
Registered
7 Posts
New again to the forums. Was active in the import scene till around 2007 when I moved to SC. I sold my 456whp eclipse and bought an engagment ring. Still kept my 04 R6.
Anyrate. Here in camden on most warm summer friday nights at the kmart there is typically 20+ domestic hot rods that park and have a mini car show. Talking classics to new Z06's. I have no idea what they do late at night, but I know there is an 1/8th mile track just down the road. As well as easy access to I-20.
If any of you like scenic twisty roads definetly come out early and run the loop around lake wateree. 98 miles around the lake with 6 really fun twisty roads and several mile+ long straight aways in the middle of no where.
Its a hot spot for bikes. If I find the video of me running the lake on my bike ill post it up. Been along time though since I've looked for it. But I made it for r6 forum I was on a few years back.

·
Registered
94 Supra Twin Turbo
1,260 Posts
Thats really interesting slowwhite. I would love to take a ride around Lake Wateree one of these days.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I remember seeing a green supra at Ft.Jackson 2 yrs ago at basic. Wonder if its the same one..

·
Registered
94 Supra Twin Turbo
1,260 Posts
Cars and Coffee

Columbia has Cars and Coffee now.
The first one was last month and there was a HUGE turnout. The next one will be February 22nd at Village at Sandhills, 8am till whenever.
Who's going?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
Next Cars & Coffee meet is March 29th at 8am, same place Village at Sandhills[/QUOTE]

Dammitt, I have work that day!! This sucks!! It was good seeing you to Bro. Seeing your car made me have some flashbacks of mine. I almost teared up lol.

·
Registered
94 Supra Twin Turbo
1,260 Posts
Dammitt, I have work that day!! This sucks!! It was good seeing you to Bro. Seeing your car made me have some flashbacks of mine. I almost teared up lol.
Yeah dude, I saw it in your eyes, you still have a strong passion for it.

141 - 160 of 166 Posts