Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car got towed from campus, and when i went to pick it up, i found this. Im taking them to court on monday, and i plan to bash their buisness name into the ground as well as any money they DO have left.

DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH MILLENNIUM TOWING.
1575 harrisburg pike, columbus OH 43223

Upon further investigation, I have found I am not the only one this has happened to, and theyre being taken to court by several people, and have had mutiple police reports filed against them. That, and their office is a fucking TRAILOR with white fucking trash inside watching TV and eating popcorn.

WATCH OUT FOR THIS COMPANY!

·
11,219 Posts
wtf.... dunno how they could have even done that shit towing a car. Anyways, why were you using their service, or was the car forcefully towed?

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
geez...make sure you get all that crap paid for. They usually write a description of the car before they tow it...I'm sure you can use that if they have one.

Also, when in court, if they try the "our tow machines are made to be gentle on the car" toss the users error in their face.

When my car was towed before (also a campus incident) they scratched my old bomex bumper and insisted it couldnt have happened because the device they use is meant to be safe on all cars...I said so that means there's no way for the user to screw it up huh...manager didnt say anything.

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
I have a few... let me know what you need.....

I'll do the job for $45,000.00 a bullet or $185,000.00 a body.

Price cuts valid with (2) or more bodies.

PM me.

;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts