Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come to My B-day Party IN orlando At club Fusion!!

Hey guys my twin sister and I are having our Birthday party at a club called Fusion in Downtown Orlando. It will be on May 28th which is the sunday night before memorial day (so most of you guys have that day off!!) If you want to come just PM me your name and the name of anyone you would be bringing and i will get you on the list to get in for free. It is 18 and up, but guys under 21 will have to pay a $10 cover even if you are on the list. Hopefully i will see most of you guys there :)
Thanks,
Jessica

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Im in there like booty hair

DrDJDESI
aka Farooque + 1

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Oh dang Jess and Jen! Happy B-Day you two... We'd love to come, but just so far away... But hey, Tamara and I wish you both a happy happy birthday!

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,226 Posts
Wish i could make it out that way to join the party. Is my gfs B day the day after so im not sure if she would want to go to O town or not. Anyways happy B day to you both.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts

imminent:run:

happy bday :beer:

-ian

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL.. MY sister works in a college bar so shes making sure to get all the chicks to go and we know alot of models that we are trying to get to go, like CJ and Raquel Gibson... SO there will be plenty of girls... BUt we went downtown to meet the club owner last night and all the bars had way more guys than girls anyways. I guess thats just how it is...

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
yea, orlando is like tht... everytime me and my buddys go up its hit or miss..

one day is an oscar meyer fest another is an estrogen cocktail :sadance:

im sure it will be a good turn out though.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
schhwweettt ! What better reason to party on a Sunday. I'll pm you my info Jess.

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys! Again everyone is welcomed. To come and bring all their friends... Just pm me your names so I can get ya on the list. I really want it to be huge... My sister and I had a huge 21st at aka lounge and from what I saw this club was way nicer. I'm really excited and would love to see all my supra buddies there ...

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
wish i could make it, im sure it will be a blast but fortunately/unfortunately that is the only weekend i have to pull my motor... i wish you both a happy b-day though!

·
F-BodyPerformer
447 Posts
Depending on when I get back from atlanta I might be able to make it, but I dont have memorial day off :(

Happy B-day anyways Jess!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
SpooledGTE said:
Depending on when I get back from atlanta I might be able to make it, but I dont have memorial day off :(

Happy B-day anyways Jess!
You're in Atlanta, too? I will return to Fl tomorrow, though. I'm not sure about the party yet. I'll be in Orlando sometime next weekend, but not sure when.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts