Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Crazy Member
Joined
·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I'm coming down to Jersey and NYC this weekend from Friday til Monday to take care of some business and have some fun.

Do you guys have any good suggestions for some hot bars/lounges in Manhattan? I've heard some good things about Flow, Deep and Pravda a while back, but things change so if anyone has any advice or wants to join me and my GF for a few drinks drop me a line :)

Anyways, hopefully i'll hear back from you boys or even catch you for a drink.

Ranger.... you still alive buddy, long time no see :stickpoke

Ciao,

Bart :bigthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
according to what day youre here
friday or saturday check out suite 16, B-LO, NV, deep, so many but they change names so often hard to keep out. check out the clubs on 21st street and down and just the entire midtown area.

wish you and your girl good club-hopping
 

·
Crazy Member
Joined
·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,

Thanks for the tips... I will most likely be in the city on Saturday night. I am looking for more of a nice lounge vs. the typical dance club.

B.
 

·
T72-2JZ
Joined
·
65 Posts
SEMA is going to be going down this weekend starting Friday till Sunday. In Atlantic City just an idea of what you can do. Anyway have fun.
 

·
Crazy Member
Joined
·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info and the PM's guys :bigthumb:

I really really appreciate it.

I heard alot about "Level V", but i also heard it is damn hard to get in... any know anything?

B.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,357 Posts
Are you bringing yhe supra down? Ranger's still around, i've heard about you from Ranger Bartel. Enjoy your stay and LMK if you need any help.:)
 

·
Crazy Member
Joined
·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PsyKotiC RydeR said:
Are you bringing yhe supra down? Ranger's still around, i've heard about you from Ranger Bartel. Enjoy your stay and LMK if you need any help.:)
Hey, thanks alot. I haven't heard from Al in a while, i was hoping to catch up with him and maybe a few of you boys for a drink when i am down, but we'll see how things go.

btw, i hope you've heard mainly good things about me ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,357 Posts
Well, I heard about the whole ordeal with the Stillen bumper or side skirt you were supposed to buy. Al didn't say anything bad about you though. :D I'll be in the city for the weekend to show around my freinds this weekend as well.:)

SupraLizard said:
Hey, thanks alot. I haven't heard from Al in a while, i was hoping to catch up with him and maybe a few of you boys for a drink when i am down, but we'll see how things go.

btw, i hope you've heard mainly good things about me ;)
 

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
Joined
·
6,137 Posts
sqwerz said:
according to what day youre here
friday or saturday check out suite 16, B-LO, NV, deep, so many but they change names so often hard to keep out. check out the clubs on 21st street and down and just the entire midtown area.

wish you and your girl good club-hopping
Suite 16 USED to be fun - now its a young wanna be crowd since they opened their doors. B-Lo, Deep NV etc are all pretty old and played, but to a vistor they will probably be fun

I see you want more laid back loungey though but just in case the gf starts yapping
Avalon is throwing night of a 1000 Pornstars Friday - and funnier yet its in an old Church. :) Crobar has Sander Kleinenberg,

Junior Vasquez @ spirit Saturday, Victor Calderone @ Crobar,

Suede on Sunday is good

for loungey- Try Rhone after 12-1am, pretty much anywhere in the Meat packing district, I like Manahatta a lot, but I havent been there in 6 months. Level V is ok, Temple is cool sometimes, but the crowd is hit or miss, Duvet and BED are cool for couples - they are all beds and crap, Lobby is pretty good sometimes, Bar Room is decnet for a bar/lounge, The Big Easy for a dive bar with a college atmosphere, Fashion 40 is ok too.

Ill think of more, but for now I have to shit really bad... :sadwavey:
 

·
Crazy Member
Joined
·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr. Wob said:
Suite 16 USED to be fun - now its a young wanna be crowd since they opened their doors. B-Lo, Deep NV etc are all pretty old and played, but to a vistor they will probably be fun

I see you want more laid back loungey though but just in case the gf starts yapping
Avalon is throwing night of a 1000 Pornstars Friday - and funnier yet its in an old Church. :) Crobar has Sander Kleinenberg,

Junior Vasquez @ spirit Saturday, Victor Calderone @ Crobar,

Suede on Sunday is good

for loungey- Try Rhone after 12-1am, pretty much anywhere in the Meat packing district, I like Manahatta a lot, but I havent been there in 6 months. Level V is ok, Temple is cool sometimes, but the crowd is hit or miss, Duvet and BED are cool for couples - they are all beds and crap, Lobby is pretty good sometimes, Bar Room is decnet for a bar/lounge, The Big Easy for a dive bar with a college atmosphere, Fashion 40 is ok too.

Ill think of more, but for now I have to shit really bad... :sadwavey:
Hey, you've given me enough to choose from.... i don't think i will be needing any more clubs to choose from... I plan on going to one... maybe two :) . Thanks again.

Should i call ahead for guestlist? or just show up at most places... I don't know if the club/lounge scene is the same in NYC as it is in Toronto, but i really hate lineups :p

Thanks again.

B.
 

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
Joined
·
10,459 Posts
SupraLizard said:
Hey Guys,

I'm coming down to Jersey and NYC this weekend from Friday til Monday to take care of some business and have some fun.

Do you guys have any good suggestions for some hot bars/lounges in Manhattan? I've heard some good things about Flow, Deep and Pravda a while back, but things change so if anyone has any advice or wants to join me and my GF for a few drinks drop me a line :)

Anyways, hopefully i'll hear back from you boys or even catch you for a drink.

Ranger.... you still alive buddy, long time no see :stickpoke

Ciao,

Bart :bigthumb:
lol dag man long time no talk ..shoot me a pm with your # so i can call you ...
 

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
Joined
·
6,137 Posts
name one thign here thats not. beer = 6, mixed/shots =10, martini =12 is the norm. Strip clubs are the WORST - beer=12, mixed = 18, martini = 22

Bart - the lounges I named you should be ok with lines, the clubs eh, not as good. I wont be in the city saturday night but I iwll Sunday night, so if you want to meet up, chickide chickde check yo PM's.

-Rob
 

·
Crazy Member
Joined
·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Rob and Al, i sent you both over a PM. Al... Pm me over your cell # :bigthumb:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top