Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car has been sitting doing nothing but getting worked and waiting for parts. now its ready for a dyno session. right now it has new rotors, brakes, plugs, T-78, full fuel system, aluminum drive shaft, trd limited slip, rps stage III clutch, mueller light weight flywheel, NEW FCON-S ecu, 18 inch rims and tires. what should i do to get it ready for a dyno tune? change oil? all fluids? any help here? remember everything i mention has no run time at all. everything is BRAND NEW!!! help me out!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
saying how long it was sitting around doing nothing would help wouldnt it..........about 6 months.

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
change oil and coolant, check brake fluid for water contamination, check tranny fluid, and disable ignition by pulling a fuse, and crank the car for a few seconds to get the oil circulated.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd think you'd want to break things in before a dyno pull (like the clutch, etc)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nothing can be broken in yet due to the blank program on the FCON-S. i opted for blank one since the pre-programmed one is set for the HKS turbo's. so since the program is blank, the car wont even start unless we program all what i have on the laptop and load it onto the FCON-S. then we go from there to the dyno. yeah it sucks but im a guinea pig for the tuner since this ecu hasnt come out yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts