Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend and I are going to be visiting some of her family in D.C. next week.

Well I would like to take her to some place nice to eat(up scale) while we're up there and waas woulding if anyone from the area could give me some names of places that they would recamend.

thanks

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
red white and blue in alexandria. also your spelling sucks.

· Banned
284 Posts

· Banned
284 Posts
^^I don't wanna know HOW to pay. I wanna know what happens if I don't? I heard I can get away with it as long as I don't visit DC again.
Call DC ticket enforcement and find out. :gapteeth:

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
paying a parking ticket or not coming back to washington dc... hmm yea that doesn't make much sense.. just pay the ticket.

· Banned
284 Posts
Mike: What will happen is they will report it to a collection agency and then to it will go on your credit which in turn will lower your credit score; and then if and when you ever return to DC they will ticket it again, put a both on it and then tow it away; while in the process your car will get f'd up. Then you will have to pay any and all late fees associated to the tickets and so on....

Is it worth all that hassle?

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
red white and blue in alexandria. also your spelling sucks.
Yes i know that my spelling was horrible, i was in a hurry to get out the door.

Whats your budget?
How much should i expect to spend? Im going for the week and i suspect that they will not let me pay for most things, since i'm there guest.

PS - I got a parking ticket in DC. What is the implications if I don't pay it, since I reside in NJ?
Just pay it, it can't be to bad. Its not worth the hassal of having more fines implicated.

12,374 Posts
If you over run your time in meter parking and they run your tags Either they'll tow your car or put that wheels look on it.
You can go visit all the monuments, congress, and museums in two days.

· STUFFD 19INCH WHEEL CLUB!
761 Posts
Lauriol Plaza in DC is great!
Sequoia in DC
Matchbox in DC
Cactus Cantina in DC
BLT in DC
Central Michel Richard in DC
Citronelle in DC

These are some of my Fav's.

Try and go to Georgetown just to walk and shop around.

· Registered
212 Posts
There are a great amount of places to eat, and a lot will depend on where you are actually staying. Feel free to send me a PM and I can recommend a few places depending on where you are during your time up this way. Hope you have a great trip!

12,374 Posts
I went to Makota. It's really good jap restaurant. IDK if you like jap food or not.
For steak, I went to Capital Grille. I liked it, some ppl I talked to told me that I've missed on Prime Rib steak house.

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lauriol Plaza in DC is great!
Sequoia in DC
Matchbox in DC
Cactus Cantina in DC
BLT in DC
Central Michel Richard in DC
Citronelle in DC

These are some of my Fav's.

Try and go to Georgetown just to walk and shop around.
I looked up all of those places and they looked really nice. Thank you for the input.

There are a great amount of places to eat, and a lot will depend on where you are actually staying. Feel free to send me a PM and I can recommend a few places depending on where you are during your time up this way. Hope you have a great trip!
Yea every place that has been sugested looks really good. I will do so, ill ask my girlfriend where in the Va/D.C. area were going to be and pm you.

I went to Makota. It's really good jap restaurant. IDK if you like jap food or not.
For steak, I went to Capital Grille. I liked it, some ppl I talked to told me that I've missed on Prime Rib steak house.

O yes i love japanese food, could eat it everyday for the rest of my life. I was looking at Capital Grille, someone eles suggested it, the menu was very appealing, for the price i hope the food is as good as they make it out to be.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.