Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
No Mercy
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just got new wheels and tires and am looking for a competent race alignment shop in San Diego to do a 4-wheel alignment on my car. My previous alignments at chain stores have always ended up with accelerated inner tire wear.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks.

·
Registered
753 Posts
i have the same problem. tried 3 shops so far and still haven't found a place that can get it right.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Try Clarence Brown its a shop close to Convoy. They do great work there behind Pacific Honda. I took my E46 M3 there they did everything right. Call and make an appointment first cause there busy.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Do you have the address to West Coast Viper?
I like to visit oneday.

thanks

95T78

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Evil_TT said:
Thought i would toss in the shop I'm usin these days :)

West Coast Viper
43124-C Rancho Way
Temecula, CA. 92590

one of the guys runnin that shop (Jason) was very involved with Supra's before he moved to vipers. They do great work and have a real love for anything fun to drive :)
posted in the CA tuner shops thread

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Mike Hughes said:
Hi,

I just got new wheels and tires and am looking for a competent race alignment shop in San Diego to do a 4-wheel alignment on my car. My previous alignments at chain stores have always ended up with accelerated inner tire wear.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks.
I know a guy down here that could do it for you if you're interested. Not sure how much though (shouldn't be too expensive).

·
Under Construction
761 Posts
Let us know how it turns out if you go to True Line.

West Coast Viper was able to give me a lance alignment and they give you print out of the before and after specs. ~$250

1 - 13 of 13 Posts