Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what kinda story would you like?:)
once upon a time there was a bpu++ supra called the jade freak:)
his driver.. who ripped 2 B&M's in half and was known for being a brutal shifter.. went out.. whooped up on a bunch of cars.. got it on video and was bored one night, so he edited them all together with some kick ass music and posted it on supra forums:)
the end:)

basically.. i took a bunch of videos of me racing over the last year or 2 and put them into one video:)

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Is it just me or were you ahead in each race before the race started. Also, why no races from a dig in the compilation?

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
silvino said:
Is it just me or were you ahead in each race before the race started. Also, why no races from a dig in the compilation?
was i ahead.. no. in 99% of my races i start a little behind.. it looks weird cos of camera angle..

races from a stop.. if i wanted to race from a stop i would be in a fox body mustang. not an IRS supra.

·
Big Ups to the MK1 Guys
1,274 Posts
looks like you were ahead in each race.. and you should always be behind.. not because you are a bad driver but because you've got a single turbo and are gunna have lag. Plain and simple. I've raced a few of the biguns up here and the result is always the same. I pull out ahead, or so does an instant-torque Viper/Vette and then the Supra runs them down...

Looks to me like you weren't playing fair (BIG BAD ROLL EYES).

·
Oh I think they like me.
714 Posts
zesharkyturbo said:
looks like you were ahead in each race.. and you should always be behind.. not because you are a bad driver but because you've got a single turbo and are gunna have lag. Plain and simple. I've raced a few of the biguns up here and the result is always the same. I pull out ahead, or so does an instant-torque Viper/Vette and then the Supra runs them down...

He isn't Single Turbo hes BPU...

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
zesharkyturbo said:

(1) i am not single. im bpu++
(2) i have NEVEr EVER had a V8 or a viper jump out on me on a punch.. i can brake boost well enough to hold 18/19# on the brakes waiting for their 3rd honk..
(3) i wasnt ahead in each race.. i started DEAD next to if not a little behind in ever race...

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
zesharkyturbo said:
ROFL yeah sorry. OK well he still has LAG just not as much as the fast Supra guys is all:)
lag?? what lag?? i get zero lag..
i brake boost my car and am at full boost right when the race starts.
lag is for people with no left foot right foot co-ordination:)

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CressFromHell said:
Why do you guys even reply to this attention whores posts? Anyway good videos.
which attentionwhore?

·
Money Talks...
528 Posts
White_lightning said:
(1) i am not single. im bpu++
(2) i have NEVEr EVER had a V8 or a viper jump out on me on a punch.. i can brake boost well enough to hold 18/19# on the brakes waiting for their 3rd honk..
(3) i wasnt ahead in each race.. i started DEAD next to if not a little behind in ever race...
I think I have a video of you racing a Z28 and he jumped out on you....:D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts