Any other aftermarket parts?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Panel on hatch shipped to 77530?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Price: Both a-pillars, door panels w/ switches, & sun visors shipped to Norman, OK 73072. Thanks!

·
keep livin man, L I V I N
816 Posts
Befor I pull trigger on clear side markers I'm making sure there's nothing else I need. How good of condition of the driver side quarter glass(specifically it's moldings)?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Befor I pull trigger on clear side markers I'm making sure there's nothing else I need. How good of condition of the driver side quarter glass(specifically it's moldings)?
If he doesn't take the side markers I will. LMK. Paypal ready.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have some trim piece in the trunk that's missing. If you're looking at the rear of the car, it's the right side plastic piece. if you want a picture for clarity, let me know.

Also, center console lid.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sun visors, rebar, radiator, ac condenser, power steering pump, headlight brackets, foam cushion for rebar, seats, seatbelts left and right, steering wheel, the side skirt vent piece for both sides. PM me all these prices because i despreatly need these for mine. how much shipped to 58271?

·
Registered
292 Posts
do you have the 3 ring piece infront of cluster? and also the plastic piece on riverside that goes next to the dummy pedal?

·
JZA80
3,120 Posts
I'll take the rear bumper. PM sent.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.