Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE

I've got a set of 1JZ turbos, complete with y-pipe and intercooler/intake piping for sale. The turbos have NO shaft play at all, that is, I can't feel any.

I made 270rwhp @ only 8psi. I figure I would have gotten atleast 320 with these @ 15 psi. I had some big boost leaks, so that didn't help out my hp figure.

These turbos came off of my 2nd gen auto chaser engine. It was a 1JZ-GTE with very low miles.

Asking $250 shipped

I've also got a set of semi-polished intercooler/intake piping for sale.

-joseph

·
Trev
1,512 Posts
joseph...post pics...if you are still interested in the 1jz driveshaft I have, maybe we can work out a trade of some sort.

Trev

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bay area.

I'll probably be in SAC this weekend. Got stuff to pick up.

-joseph

Anybody anything cool to trade???

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Trev, I'm still not sure about the shaft. I've heard that it was lighter, but until that's confirmed, I'm ok with my stock one. I'm probably just going to get an aluminum one.

Pete, which parts did you want exactly? Just the turbos? As in only 2 pieces? I've got the manifolds, y-pipe, and all the intercooler/intake piping for the twins. PM me with an offer. I'd like to get all of the twin turbo stuff moving. I've got another set of intake/intercooler pipes that are semi-polished.

-joseph

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How's $250 plus shipping paypal'ed? (We'll meet halfway)These turbos are in EXCELLENT shape. I can't even move the shaft for any axial or lateral play. They spin beautifully.

I'll can go and get an estimate for the shipping. I need your zip code.

Minus the lines that I'm using (all of the lines), you'll have the complete twin turbo set up.

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was just at UPS.com and checked on some pricing. I'm not sure how much the turbo setup weighed in at but I guess about 60lbs. I'm probably going to need a box that measures 30x15x15(in inches). Given that weight, my packaging and dimensions, the shipping from the CA to NJ was about $60.00 ground.

I don't know if that's the correct price for shippin into PA. Send me your zip code and I can double check. But like I said, that price up there is just an estimate using their calculator.

-joseph

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UPDATE

I need these turbos to go. I need some cash, so I'm asking $250.00 shipped.

-joseph

I also have some other parts that need to go too, like JDM mirrors, Blitz DC boost gauge/live unit, and Blitz dual turbo timer.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
just to recap, you are selling the turbos and mannies? did you ever run these turbos? have you sold stuff on here to anyone before? just looking for a few references or vouchers. if so, i'm interested.

thanks

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, I've sold lots of stuff already.

The moderator BoostAddctn can vouch for me.

Yep, turbos, manifolds and intake/intercooler piping.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Are those JDM mirrors the power folding ones? if so, how much? I am interested in a set of those if it is complete with the power switch.

Marty

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Would you take less $$$ for just the mannies and turbos? I don't need any of that other stuff except the oil lines (which you need).

Thanks again,

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Mirrors are complete with control box (brain) and control unit (d-pad). Yes, the are power folding mirrors, $150.00 shipped in the US

-joseph

Pete, if you paypal me $230.00, I'll send you just the turbos and the manifolds.

Other than that, I'd like $250.00 shipped for everything, since I have extra set of polished stock intake/IC pipes.

Remember, these turbos came off of a genII with very low miles, and are in SUPER good condition.

-joseph

paypal: [email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
twins

if the other guy does not pick up the turbos hit me up , I only want the turbos not the manifolds.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Joe,

HAMS is selling a set for $150, if he doesnt get back to me I still want them. I'll know by Sunday night, I guess?!? Sorry for the confusion, but unless you can match his price I'll go with those. They appear to be similar in condition.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 35 Posts