SOLD SOLD SOLD

EDIT 5/11/07 Price Drop: $5,500

It will include the following...

-V160 Getrag 6 speed transmission ~45-55k
-6speed driveshaft (both pieces)
-COMPLETE rear 6speed SUBFRAME
-6speed Diff
-6speed axles
Note: Everything is still bolted up to the subframe i.e diff, axles, rotors, calipers. (comes with N/A rear brakes)
-stock shifter
-stock clutch
-cylinders
-Clutch Pedal

$5,500 plus shipping costs. everything sold as-is, "partial" trades may be considered for an AUTO TT diff and d/s. (will consider small single 61 or 57) I WILL NOT PART OUT AT THIS TIME...So don't ask.

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
Ygpm

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
will you consider selling the driveshaft both peices alone? I'll buy that sucker right now.

Thanks

·
Banned
412 Posts
is all of this really needed for the swap likt the rear axle and all.... not just tranny driveshaft bellhousing and what not... if i wanted to 5 to 6 spd all of this is necessary? sorry not meaning to steal thread good luck with the sale i will be in market soon...

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
3 day bump..

toyomr2, sry im not parting out at this time.
qkls2, it would be leaving from zip code 32605 so you could figure out the freight on roughly 600lbs
cantwait...stay out of my thread unless you have intentions of purchasing.
thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sort of random, but I want the rear sway bar mounts and endlinks.

So... Seller if you want to sell me the endlinks and sway bar mounts off the rear subframe that would be great... if not forget I said anything.

And.. Buyer if you want to sell me the endlinks and sway bar mounts because your car already has them and you're going to need to get rid of them so they don't lay around in your garage. Hit me up!

Thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Just a heads up for the seller. The clutch pedal and master are for a jspec supra. They will not bolt up to the US spec cars without some extensive modifying. Good luck on the sale.

·
Banned
412 Posts
NEXT TIME ITS A BANN cantwait!

3 day bump..

toyomr2, sry im not parting out at this time.
qkls2, it would be leaving from zip code 32605 so you could figure out the freight on roughly 600lbs
cantwait...stay out of my thread unless you have intentions of purchasing.
thanks
you dont have to be such a fucking dick i was only trying to learn something... its people like you who make young people scared to ask someting in these threads you could have said somethin a little nicer but im sure your some meat head fucking loser and are just trying to act like a bad ass so fuck you and you gay attitude and i hope you can learn to be nice to people.... i wont talk on your thread again and i am sorry for not contributing to your sale... then again i was only trying to learn something... thanks.....

·
Banned
455 Posts
^^^^ORRRRRRR you could READ THE FUCKING STICKY !!!!!!
It has a full list of parts and what's needed for swaps.
Fucking NOOBS !! GOD DAMMIT !!

I'm trying to come up with all this $ right now so I hope this is still around when I get it all.

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
all pm's responded to.

Many Many interested Buyers....Sale is Pending as of now. I'll update you guys if it falls through.

·
Registered
243 Posts
sorry I read the post wrong

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sold
mods please delete

1 - 19 of 19 Posts