Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. 7MGTE complete : Currently running, no smoke, w/Mobile 1 Synthetic - (video being made of it running). It will be available in a couple of weeks.
  • Engine Harness is ~4 month old auto (89+) - ~$400
  • 3” Ebay elbow and downpipe (shiny) - $130, plus another $30 to have the flanges machined flat
ALSO INCLUDED:::
  • Rebuild gasket set - $130 (I used the rear main seal and injector grommets on this engine, but the set is complete).
  • ARP headbolts - New/unused $120
  • King main & rod bearings sets - standard size ~$80
Has auto ECU, MHG with stock Toyota headbolts. Extra boxes of misc 7M parts are included ---- sensors, starters, CPS, TPSs, starters, waterpumps, alternator, 3 A/C compressors, intake plenum, fuel rail, valve covers, exhaust manifold with turbo (unknown condition) and other misc 7m-specific parts/brackets. Also have a spare main crank (stamped 6M), crank pulley, used piston set, coilpack, oilpan, etc.

About $900 in just the new stuff listed above, but this setup is easily worth over $2K if parted out. You can sell individual parts if you want… I have no time/energy. For someone local, I'll include the stock IC/piping, oil cooler and misc body/dash wiring so that you can have everything to plug-n-play into an NA or shell.

- $1350 Firm (Most ppl pay more than this for a JDM engine w/unknown shape or history...and no goodies ;-)

2. 5-speed swap – Pedals, lines, master cylinder, R154 (w/o bellhousing), driveshaft, Momo-Shadow CF look shiftknob. 7M bellhousing will be provided, but I don't have it on hand yet. - $380

3. 89+ moldings from doors on back (you'll need the ones from the front fenders). Good shape... kinda plum/dark-purple color - $125

4. 3-piece taillights (couple of fixable cracks, pictured) Spoiler is already gone - $125

I really don't have a bunch of time for parting out the engine, or shipping ('cept for the small stuff). I'd prefer you come get it in DFW. I will give preference to the buyer who makes things easiest for me. Going 2J and do not want to put any more time/effort into 7M work/sale. Price does not include shipping (which you can arrange)... I'll put it on a pallet etc, but please don't expect anything to happen superfast.

I may part the engine/electronics out eventually, so send me you wish list and I'll keep on hand in case I do decide to part out.

EMAIL ME!!! Please don't fill up my PM box. Thanx!

[email protected]

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
damn i sure can use them taillights... check the email! :p

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys,
Getting alot of PMs & emails asking to hold stuff... I guess I didn't explain it earlier... If ya want me to hold something for you, send half the amount as deposit.

I am very fair and don't wanna hold up someone else's project, waiting on someone's payment that's not ever coming, or taking forever. Thanx.

E

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
bump for a good seller.....

great guy too.

-ian

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm gonna be VERY busy for the next couple of weeks... so let me answer a few questions I've been getting...

1. How much is shipping to ZIP______
A: I will have to wait until I have everything removed from the car (maybe next week) to weigh it and give you a quote.

2. Will you part out ______?
A: No. PPL are wanting the 5-speed swap as a package. I do not want for them to end up looking for small parts to complete their swaps. Again, waiting to find out weight, so that I can calculate shipping. I may consider parting out the 7M, in a few weeks. The sum of the parts are worth more than the package. So, if no one takes it as a package, I will go thru the effort and break it up, but only 'cause I'll make more that way (not 'cause I want to).

3. Would you take less for ______?
A: You'd ask me to pay for shipping, even if I was giving it away for free! How much cheaper does it get?

4. How much for everything (including the other stuff you have out there)?
A: Just add it all up. I don't know the total, but to ship everything all at once to a single place is still gonna be a PITA. I don't think I'm gonna discount it more and still have to go thru that effort. If you can pick it up locally, I may consider "more incentives."

Again, PLEASE email me... I don't have time for PMs and my box keeps getting full. Thanx,

E
[email protected]

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Pm & Email Sent

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys, I've held off on answering shipping questions, 'til I can figure what everything weighs.

I should know this weekend. Sorry, I've been bombarded and just can't make any promises or take $$ yet. I still don't wanna ship, but will let ya know ASAP.

·
rip supra, new car soon
786 Posts
no shipping? you crushed my hopes. lol. Just let me know if I can have the 5 spd swap. The second you tell me I can, I'll paypal you full price.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
ahh shit that sucks wish you were closer i'd pick it all up!

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys,
Just an update... I've gotten the emails/PMs... Just ain't got time for shipping right now. I should be done with my swap within the next week or so and be able to re-address what I'm gonna do with all of this stuff... If you have someone local who'll ship it for you, then I may consider a hand-off of some sort. Really ain't got time to pack and arrange for freight etc (right now).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts