Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 95 5-speed and will be doing the compression test for my car tomorrow... what numbers should i be looking for?

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my neighbor took a look and said that it'll have to wait cuz it's going to take a while to get to all the spark plugs... will i really have to take out the throttle body and intake manifold to get to a couple of spark plugs? there's a lot of hoses in that area... anyways, i got this from dankaholic in the tech section for anyone that's interested...

N/A -
Max: 185 psi or more ; Min: 156 psi

Turbo
Max: 156 psi or more ; Min: 128 psi

Difference between cylinders: 14 psi or less

K

·
0 Posts
You can just take the throttle body out to get at the spark plugs. You'll have to wiggle and twist the wires. :) Takes time but I was able to do it. If you have a Torx socket/wrench, you can get the 2 lower bolt/rods out. (that way you can skip the wiggle & twist of the plug wires. :) DaveHenry knows the type/size of the torx.

Don't be intimidated! YOU CAN DO IT... ;)

good luck
mike

*wishlist*supraTT said:
my neighbor took a look and said that it'll have to wait cuz it's going to take a while to get to all the spark plugs... will i really have to take out the throttle body and intake manifold to get to a couple of spark plugs? there's a lot of hoses in that area... anyways, i got this from dankaholic in the tech section for anyone that's interested...
]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts