Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as most of you know, I usually an up-beat guy. A lot of my friends come to me for advice. Or, I try to instill confidence in friends who lack it.

But, now I find I'm the one who is lacking and I have no idea why or what to do about it.

Even tonight, I asked friends via cell phone vid (some of you are on here got that vid) if I should ask this one girl out if/when I saw her. (she wasn't there, so, no story to tell about it)

Then, after I sent it, I asked myself "Why the fuck am I being such a pussy about this?"

It's odd. It's not just with woman either. It's any major decision I have had to make as of late. I have started 2nd guessing myself and slow to answer because I have suddenly become afraid of the consequences.

And I'm usually the one to tell people "Stop wondering and just make a decision. Never making one is worse than making the wrong one."

Christ, WTF is wrong with me and my sudden pussy syndrome?

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
Ehn, I bitch about customers not being able to make up their minds daily....however I've been putting off buying a new truck for 2 months and a house for a year. Whatchgondo?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Just do it man.

I was at a club in Sweden once, BUNCH of hot girls, but there was this one girl that had it all. Cute as hell, hot, you name it, she had it. I even ran over to the window to catch a glimpse when I saw her heading out. I was basically stalking her :lol:

So I just said "fuck it, what do I have to loose", went out, just went strait over and chatted up her friends and her. 1 min later we were making out. Never made it further. They were in a rush, but fuck it, I made out with one of the prettiest/cutest girls I had/have ever seen. I felt good about that one for months. :D Damn I wish I got her name :(

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Her name was Mike, sorry
:lol:

But John, don't think about it too much. The more you think about it, the more nervous you will become. In turn you will 1) Not approach her 2) Fail when you do.

I have some days out where I won't approach any girl, and other days I will just go around talking BS with them.

The days when you play it like it's just some fun game you do for the fun of it are the good ones.... they don't come very often unfortunately, but when they do I always have a great time.

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Im in the same exact boat dude.
I cant just do anymore. I think too much about what bad can happen and rejection and shit.

Sucks balls, but Im with you.

Subscribed

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
^ Same here. I've been like that for the last few months. Paranoid of rejection and I just keep to myself instead of taking risks.

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
^ same here. All my life Ive been that type of guy. Like i always need the clear before i would ask or talk to any new girl i was attracted to. Im just about to turn 20 the 11th and thinking back, its a really stupid decision knowing all the possible connections I could have had. Kinda sucks. But again everything happens for a season so who knows. Ive prolly saved myself some good heagaches:gapteeth:

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Seriously, some of you guys need to walk around with the attitude "its not a big deal"

because it never really is...especially with women. When its a big deal, youll radiate that shit towards those you seek and they will feel uncomfortable.

·
The Funny Man
1,254 Posts
Seriously, some of you guys need to walk around with the attitude "its not a big deal"

because it never really is...especially with women. When its a big deal, youll radiate that shit towards those you seek and they will feel uncomfortable.
Agree......when I chased the poon, it wasn't there. Now, I just do my damn thing, and it comes to me. I have always had the confidence though....

1 - 20 of 183 Posts