Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

· Motec - Race Smart
1,146 Posts
Congrats Rich, [email protected] And won the event! I red lit against rich in the final. Sorry I couldn't give you a good run! :)

My diff seems to be completely fucked up and only putting power to one wheel. My car just sat on the line spinning every time I launched. Horrible day for me, great day for Rich.. Congrats again!

-Darin

· Factory RSP Hardtopper
2015 Ram 2500 Coal Roller
2,925 Posts
Awesome consistency Rich. Sucks to hear about the diff Darin. Good to hear the Supra's brought a 1 - 2 finish.

· 8 sec supra chick!
3,030 Posts
Rich did great! He did a 9.0 first pass and it seemed as if the 8's were going to escape him yet again. Then he busted out an 8.83, 8.58 and finally a 8.9 on a marginal and hot track. Congrats to Rich for running soooo good and getting the win. I am sure once the cooler weather comes back he will be out there knocking those tenths off one by one because he definently has more in it!

· Registered
1,510 Posts
Congrats on the passes Rich. Versus Darin it looked like it pulled the pass side tire. i saw the 60 ft and it was a 1 58 or something??? Looked like it was leaving hard as hell and the track looked slippery esp. to the 330 .

· No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
805 Posts
Rich did great! He did a 9.0 first pass and it seemed as if the 8's were going to escape him yet again. Then he busted out an 8.83, 8.58 and finally a 8.9 on a marginal and hot track. Congrats to Rich for running soooo good and getting the win. I am sure once the cooler weather comes back he will be out there knocking those tenths off one by one because he definently has more in it!
Thats its great for Rich,better luck for Darin next time,And thanks Jessica for the pics,sorry my baby was shy,but my wife was excited when I told her who you were and what you can do with a 6sp,she said that was sexy.

· 97-6speed-TT
1,244 Posts
Awesome job Rich. Sorry I didn't make it up to Maryland this weekend to see all of you guys running, but I had a busy weekend here at home. I hope everyone has a safe trip home.

Dee E.

· 1500+ rwhp member
1,537 Posts
Thanks everyone, but I can't take all the congrats! It took a bunch help from those around me. I can't say enough to those that were willing to help, from words of advise to those willing to get in, under, or wherever needed. Its a culmination of those involved that have got us to this point. For those involved I say " thank you". I don't need to post a list as you know who you are!

I think we are on our way to some greater things to come! Stay tuned.

Those waiting on videos, there are a few cameras that did catch the runs and those should be up soon. I will post what we have tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks,
Rich

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.