Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations bro on getting my beautiful 94 supra tt :) I'm sure Hi-Psi will say it was a steal ;)

I really hope u are happy with it and treat it with as much care as i did. After as much time as it took to get your dad to finally approve it only to have the inspectors tell him it was "immaculate and gorgeous" i am glad finally everything is completed and truely appreciate that the car will stay in madison.

For everyone else................don't worry I will have a "big" surprise in store for everyone come the spring/summer meet :D lets just say I won't be gone for long! :cool:

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
I know;) Hey Josh, what is the planned timing for Andrew to take ownership? Give me a call so we can coordinate:cool:

Congrats on your new ride, Andrew!

Brad

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Race....go for it.....just please don't crash it :)

Thanks again Josh or the awesome deal and being a friend in the process.

His plan is to get a ________!!! :evil: I can't wait for the summer.....

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
congrats andrew...you had best rock that thing this summer.

wes, nice seeing your car out last night. as soon as I saw a certain black mk4, I shot out to see who it was lol. too bad I could only run 4 psi... couldn't catch up very fast.

·
Registered
628 Posts
banton said:
I deleted it, no need for everyone to know....it will be our secret;)

Brad

haha...thanks man....I better get invited when you and Andrew hit the street ;) It's time for Andrew's supra to go down again! Only this time I think it's better that he be the one driving his own car :)

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
2JZmadison said:
O it's no secret .... I saw what you said, jerk....
Anyways I think it's my turn to lose to him ....
Sounds good, but I must warn you that I will be logging some runs on my AEM in the next week or two so Justin can review/modify before I up the boost over 13psi...;)

Brad

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also one last thing is I wanted to personally say a huge thank you to Chris Shaw.............without him my supra would not be near what it is today and would also still have a lot of problems. The time he takes out of his weekends to come help me and also help me diagnose other problems is much appreciated............thanks bud! I couldn't have done it without ya!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
xsentrixsupra said:
Also one last thing is I wanted to personally say a huge thank you to Chris Shaw.............without him my supra would not be near what it is today and would also still have a lot of problems. The time he takes out of his weekends to come help me and also help me diagnose other problems is much appreciated............thanks bud! I couldn't have done it without ya!
*Golf Clap*
:D

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
andrew, if you ever want a good laugh, bring that car to mcdonalds off east wash by the mall and see how many seconds it takes for a crowd to form around your new ride. :bigok:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts