Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Premium Member
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spoke to Brett and he took home the victory this weekend in Seattle. He's recently finished up his 9 second licensing with the car and it's running very well. He went [email protected] for the win!!!!

The car still has A TON left in it...........

I'm glad to see that beast is back together finally Brett, excellent job on the win!!!

· Vendor
4,627 Posts
Wow huge congrats. 9.3 is really scooting. Good job Brett.

· Registered
1,445 Posts
Thanks Cody, and to everyone else!!

I as I have said, I didnt think I had 9.3s in it at the setup I was running, but I was wrong. 9.3s are nothing compaired to what the other heavy hitters are running, but the car has 8s in it no problem. That made me feel great knowing how much more I have left to throw at it. Hopefully by vegas I am comfortable with everything and can run it at 100%.

The run was done at 32psi and the nitrous on untill 85mph.

My 60ft was decient, but still have a LOT left in just the 60ft. It was a 1.57 I think that is due to my 6spd rear end I still have in the car.

I have never ran a pro tree, let alone in a heads up event, so I was very happy to take home the win.

For those who dont know it has been down for OVER 2 years now, I kept changing stuff, then wanting to change it again, needless to say it was a slow road getting it back on track, but it finally is now. Here is a basic run down of the setup

GT47-88
Crower 3.3 Stroker
VW intake manifold
Nitrous
Th400

Its going in the paint shop next week, then I will continue the quest onto the 8s!

Thanks everyone

· Registered
1,510 Posts
Congrats on the new times. Keep us posted.

Sincerely,
Staats

· Bad Karma Supra
3,194 Posts
AWESOME!! Wow, it's been awhile :) must have been a great feeling !

Jay

· Registered
1,445 Posts
Dana, vegas is the plan. I have been trying to get my car down to Vegas the last 3 years, so hopefully my 4th year ill be able to have a car.

For everyone else, here is the video. Its no low 8 or high 7 pass, but its still a video to add to your collection!

http://media.putfile.com/BOTI-7-8-06

as you can see the 60fts a little lazy, but hopefully that will be fixed soon.

· Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
2,003 Posts
hey brett,

big congrats on the time and the win!! don't worry about other people, just focus on what you want and you'll get there! hopefully you can make it out to vegas!

· Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Congrats again Brett, ya done good!

The car was a real handful, as the track was not hooking well at all from about the 1/8 mile on. We tried to turn it up a bit on the second qualifying pass, but it got way out of control. So we turned it back town and just focused on the launch and shift points. Brett got it right and ran the 9.35 in qualifying, then backed it up with a 9.39 in first round eliminations. The last pass it was really loose and he drove the hell out of the car to take the win. If he had lifted once he would have lost to Patrick. Great job!

John

· Premium Member
7,355 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.