Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just talked to Cody, and he won it all. He won the qualifying, and the SPORT RWD. He ran constant 9.70's which was good enough to take it all!! Congrats to Cody again!!!

Ryan's car was running strong, and was subject to a turbo failure, which took him out of the race. But was still running extremely hard.

Good Job guys! And good luck in Vegas and Pomona!!

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Congrats Cody. Good work from the WOTM crew as usual.

-Olivier

·
BPU is so 1997
5,353 Posts
I guess Woon will have to change his signature now since he has been defeated by a fellow 6spd'er. :kekegay:

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Congrats Cody... now send me those damn Teins!!! :D

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Definite congrats to Cody.. It was a tricky weekend with the altitude... Sorry i was too busy to say hi really today but at least we all got dinner last night :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Ahhh Codyson the student has snatched the pebble from the teachers hand, hahaha, Congrats Cody...way to represent.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Nice work Cody, glad to see the car running well for you.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Cody, Nice Job! I might have to bring my trash to vegas and join in on the fun! Way to represent!

Brett

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Congrats Cody, GREAT JOB!
Peter

·
OG
754 Posts
congrats cody.

big victory man... first wally right?

:bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator
10,745 Posts
Big Congrats, Cody. A big accomplishment under less than ideal conditions. After fighting the car all the way down the track run after run at Vegas last year, I'm looking for big things from you for this year. Congrats once again.

Ken.

·
Nice ass huh?
822 Posts
Congrats Cody!!!!! You were my favorite to win for sure! Well, except for Dan who drives the Rx7 but i am partial to the RX7 boys. Glad to see you pulling the consistant numbers out. Couldn't happen to a cooler guy!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Congrats Cody very well deserved. All those sleepless nights and breaking trucks :) getting to and from Vegas are all worth it now. Great driving running that consistent with those tires and altitude.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts