Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Congrats to Egbert Gorra - 1021 RWHP

Seems like everyone is making 1000+ RWHP these days!

Egbert is the newest member of the club!

1021 RWHP @ 39.6 PSI

Mods include:

Fully built motor
Ported head with 1mm oversized valves
HKS 280 cams
Crower valve springs
SP Modded GT42 turbo (Same as Swantko's)
SP intake manifold
AEM EMS
AEM CDI
4" Exhaust with electronic dump
3 Walbro pumps
1000 cc inj

etc etc etc

Congrats again!!

Lar
SP

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Congrats! Post the dyno sheet, this might be the perfect stroker motor turbo to have.
Peter

·
Registered
200 Posts
Come on guys, only 1 G in my name. I'd like to thank everyone at SP. It took a while and alot of downs, but very well worth it. What was it Larry, 3 turbo's, about 3 or 4 set-up's? I should have stuck with my original goal of 900's with a stock motor, hahahaha. Anyways, I'm glad I am able to join the 1000 RWHP club. Now if I can learn how to drive this thing and run some 10's or maybe 9's if I get enough practice.
As for getting the car back in my garage, I'll be happy just getting the car back into Miami.
I should be up at SP next weekend if everything goes according to plan. So I look foward to seeing the SP crew up there.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Another 1000+ rwhp Supra :faint: Jesus.....

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Time for the sig change Egbert. Glad to see you still pushing the power goals. Time to tear up all those unsuspecting fellows out in miami ;)

Adam

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Egbert
GT4?-??

:bigthumb: :bowrofl:

Congrats!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Jim, modified GT42. :)

Adam, long time no talk. I've been pretty much silent for a long time, too many issues were going on and too much work. I'm dying to get back out there, it's been about 2 years since I've been out of the scene. How has it been without the supra?

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
woah egbert I didn't know you still had your car!!! awesome glad to see it breaking 1k!!! hopefully I will be there soon enough :cool:

Congrats!

Jimmy.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
SingledSupra said:
Jim, modified GT42. :)

Adam, long time no talk. I've been pretty much silent for a long time, too many issues were going on and too much work. I'm dying to get back out there, it's been about 2 years since I've been out of the scene. How has it been without the supra?
A lot less exciting :( It went to a nice home, and hopefully we'll see my old car do a 1k+ dyno one of these days too.

I have a busy life here in Gainesville w/med school, just trying to stay focused. I drive an old man GS300 lexus now.

I'd love a ride sometime if I'm ever around in Miami at the right time. I haven't felt 1k+whp ever I don't think...

Enjoy, keep us updated on those kills! Your supra was still one of the first single'd cars I had ridden in ever back in the day. Awesome project. Keep up the fine work.

Adam

·
T-Power
1,625 Posts
Congrats.!!!

GT42 with 70, 74, or 76? when does it get full boost with your setup?

Any dynographs?

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
basupra said:
Its a custom GT42 :)
The log I saw, it was hitting 30psi by 5300rpm on the dyno...so probably 4900-5000rpm on the street. It was a nice looking graph, lots of area under the curve.

Tim
:bigok:

With that said - Tim is still my bitch. :wtcslap:

·
Unfvckwithable
401 Posts
Long time coming!

Egbert,

Man it has been a long time bro!

Congratulations on the finished project! I knew that you were down for a good minute but I didn't doubt that you would come back stronger than ever.

The last time I saw your car was at the Miami meet that Dan gave WAY BACK IN THE DAY. Your car was sick then...I can't imagine now.

We all have to catch up when I come back down to MIA!!!

Harry

·
Registered
200 Posts
Harry, it's been a while. I plan on picking the car up next weekend and may actually do a quick stop at Tampa to visit a good friend of mine. Let me know if you're in the area. As for the meet, yeah that was a long time ago. That was one of the last time I took the car out. It had just been sitting for a while and then sent off to SP. Can't wait for the next Florida meet.

Adam, just let me know when you're in town. I'll actually be driving through G'ville on the way home with the car. Maybe we can hook up.

·
Boost Junkie
12,614 Posts
Congrats man.

Steve K.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
SingledSupra said:
Harry, it's been a while. I plan on picking the car up next weekend and may actually do a quick stop at Tampa to visit a good friend of mine. Let me know if you're in the area. As for the meet, yeah that was a long time ago. That was one of the last time I took the car out. It had just been sitting for a while and then sent off to SP. Can't wait for the next Florida meet.

Adam, just let me know when you're in town. I'll actually be driving through G'ville on the way home with the car. Maybe we can hook up.
What day? I'd love to get an I75 pull while you were on your way through. I literally live right off the highway, exit 376 I think if I recall right. I can PM you my cell if you'd like. You can always stop in and use my bathroom/get a drink/etc if you prefer over a gas station as well. Have a safe ride home either way.

Adam

1 - 20 of 66 Posts