Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty decent numbers for 1SickSupra, 67mm, stock fuel system, stock cams.

465 (ish)rwhp on California 91 Octane
540 (ish)rwhp on California 100 Octane


Good job Savo. Get a fuel system so I can rape u. :gaysex:
 

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lis2k said:
Isn't that a dangerous set-up for the street?
Not that I know of. Justin Nenni tuned it and he always always tunes safe, my car is a good example of that.
 

·
I Solve Problems
Joined
·
4,349 Posts
braddman said:
Not that I know of. Justin Nenni tuned it and he always always tunes safe, my car is a good example of that.
Is this car AEM equipped?
 

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Precision 67-PTrim, Ebay Manifold, Sarkis Designs Downpipe and midpipe, boost logic 4" exhaust, etc
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,597 Posts
braddman said:
Pretty decent numbers for 1SickSupra, 67mm, stock fuel system, stock cams.

465 (ish)rwhp on California 91 Octane
540 (ish)rwhp on California 100 Octane


Good job Savo. Get a fuel system so I can rape u. :gaysex:
Why doesn't he get a meth setup? 3-400 bucks and 3-4 bucks a gallon (which is used ONLY when on the pedal) and he can run high boost on the street...

Adam
 

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Adrocktt said:
Why doesn't he get a meth setup? 3-400 bucks and 3-4 bucks a gallon (which is used ONLY when on the pedal) and he can run high boost on the street...

Adam

Adam-

He's getting a fuel system.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,597 Posts
Still have to run race gas then^^ I had a fuel system with meth...personally. Can't see why the big turbo guys don't want to use regular gas, a good safety margin, and moderately big boost on the street. I'll tell ya, I didn't put a 74 in my car to run around with 18psi for a majority of my street time the car saw. Fuel system is a nice safety net to have as well, but unless you want to fill up at home, go meth!

That's just me :)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top