Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't get to come to the whole event but it was awesome seeing all the MKIII sups all together. Everyone should give Trent his props for a great time.

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
Dude, I would've done those numbers on six pounds of boost:rolleyes: j/k ;) The dyno was alot of fun, and the whole event was setup very nicely. I went up there with a couple of houston ppl and finally got to see trents dream machine in real life, sweet car. There was even a gentleman there that explained to us how the car came about in trents hands. It was sweet when trents car was finally put on the dyno, you couldnt hear yourself think when the turbo spooled up. The event went as expected although I wasnt able to stick around for the evening events, I heard it was a lot of fun. It was great seeing all those MKIII owners gathered in one place, everyone was very polite with the exception of a few who I thought rubbed us the wrong way. Definitely looking forward to another event, great job Trent on the highest dyno!

Kruso

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
Trent had around 426 hp??? but cant remember the torque...

Oh, btw, Trent if you're reading this, sorry about the little burn out in front of the shop, just kinda slipped :dunno:

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
Kruso said:

Oh, btw, Trent if you're reading this, sorry about the little burn out in front of the shop, just kinda slipped :dunno:
LOL you were not the only one. Yeah good fun but I think we can get even more cars together. Really liked the ATV racing by the MVP/PHR staff :) I hope to be competition on the dyno next time we meet with my custom 2jz style mani and my newly aquired intercooler. :D as for pics give people a little time to get them developed or uploaded and the video ripped I saw alot of cameras

F

·
0 Posts
SupraGuy88T said:
I hope to be competition on the dyno next time we meet with my custom 2jz style mani and my newly aquired intercooler. :D
You forgot to give me mad props for selling you the IC foo!

Oh, yeah, Sig has been updated...

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
pics you say.....no need to wait, me and my 4 mg equiped sony digi cam is here with TWO pics! <thats right, harold jacked my 128mb stick!> so this is all you guys get till someone busts out with something nicer.

Kruso

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
BoO!

F

·
0 Posts
I have the ATV burnout on video if I can get it downloaded to the computer and hosted.

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Thanks John for making a post and thanking me and congratulating me. We did a lot of prep work to make sure everything came through and worked out ok and overall this was a very succesful meet.

I will be making a post in the next day or so about the numbers and pictures and such. I am completely wiped out and need a little time to recover :)

Overall I had a great time and everything went very very well. I did hear about CERTAIN members there attempting to vandalize my car while It was parked outside during the drags as well as a few negative comments aimed towards me, but it doesn't make any difference to me. I had a wonderful time and look forward to doing it again next year.

For those of you that did attempt to talk A LOT of "noise" about myself as well as my car as well as the vadalism attempt, you will be receiving a PM from me very VERY soon. You know who you are.

Thanks again guys! I hope everyone had as good of time as I did!

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Oh, i wanna hear the story too!

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
so this one time....at band camp....

·
GIT-R-DONE YALL HEAR
491 Posts
i will download some of those videos, and host is online, it was really cool, i mean this guys have 500+ hp cars, and they are racing ATV's. and also TRENT dont worry about any comments, and better nothing happened to your car, some people might be jaleous.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts