2,555 Posts
i believe it was 21 psi.
very healthy #'s i must say.
that will easily do over 600rwhp on 25+ psi

congrats

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
congrats glad to see people still pushing the envelope! now send in your application to gtepower.com and ill put your car up!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I need pics and a list of mods please.

Way to go!!!!!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Now that I like.
Congrats.

I can't wait to get to the dyno. I am not sure what Krister is using for EMS but hopefully I can do some nice fine tuning with the MSII and match or even surpass those numbers. :)

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
blackout_89t said:
Now that I like.
Congrats.

I can't wait to get to the dyno. I am not sure what Krister is using for EMS but hopefully I can do some nice fine tuning with the MSII and match or even surpass those numbers. :)
With that msII you should be kicking ass dude :1poke:

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
great numbers!

·
Banned
349 Posts
Untuned?... you mean there's more?!

:bowdown:

Congrats, Krister.

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SuprA70 said:
Untuned?... you mean there's more?!

:bowdown:

Congrats, Krister.

That things timeing is at 8 degrees, and personally that turbo needs a standalone because of the fast spool, and high power out put.

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Just to let you guys all know, the numbers are 450whp / 500ft-lbs @ 21psi. The 533hp is a calculated crank number figure. I am still sure I will break 500whp with some tuning and couple of pounds of more boost. Im just afraid to put more boost, I'm not sure if the tranny and clutch will take all that torgue this turbo is producing :eek: :)

I'll also invest to some cams because the power peak is at 5200rpm and it starts to fall off fast after that. Here is a dynosheet:

Hp is in RWKW (1kw = 1.34hp), Torque is in rear wheel newton meters (Nm) (100Nm = 73.76 ft-lbs)

Resulting in 450whp / 500ft-lbs

Here's a pic of the car for those who havent seen it: :)

Thanks for the support guys :)

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
blackout_89t said:
Now that I like.
Congrats.

HKS VPC + S-AFC

Stock ECU ftw :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts