Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a fun weekend in Vegas watching the Pro RWD guys run with the big boys in NHRA. Ara won and Steph got second. On a side note Titan set a record for MPH, 217mph, way to go guys!!

M

·
0 Posts
They keep getting better and better. Cant believe just one year ago 6's were untouchable.

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Congrats indeed. What were the times Saad?

·
Registered
17,677 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BLKZ06 said:
congrats to those guys.

Saad, when you headed back to the track?

Very soon I hope. I have been busy as hell and not had time to touch my car.

Best times of the weekend were 6.55 by Steph for the number one spot and the black Titan car had 6.59 in number two. The copper Titan car ran 6.53 in first round. This is just from memory so sorry if I'm off. It was great talking with all the guys in the pits and watching them run. Looks like a lot of fun, maybe soon........:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
217mph, jesus. What kind of short times are these guys getting?

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
SK VR4 said:
217mph, jesus. What kind of short times are these guys getting?
Nero:

between .997 to 1.06's on average. Depends on the track conditions and how agressive you get with it. This last weekend it was 1.02 to 1.06 60' times

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
how about great job brad and vince

·
Registered
112 Posts
2jzMK3 said:
Nero:

between .997 to 1.06's on average. Depends on the track conditions and how agressive you get with it. This last weekend it was 1.02 to 1.06 60' times

excellent! Good job guys, thats really commendable. You must know a few things about chassis setup. :p

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Now looking at it, that would be the quickest and fastest sport compact pass ever. by .001. All done in dry air at high elevation.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts