Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Well, I've been thinking of selling my car off and on and I am seriously considering now. I love my car but I am in a College Station, TX going to school where everybody has trucks. They are quickly growing on me (especially the 2500HD crew cab chevy's). I however do not want to give up my racing (I go to Texas Motorsport Ranch track quite often). My thoughts are selling the car and buying a truck for between 15-18k and also something to use for the track like a turbo mr2 or miata. Here's what the car has: 1993.5 Black on Tan 5spd, t61 turbo @ 10psi just over 400hp, Vtech FMU, HKS AFR tuned, walbro fuel pump, rps stage 3 clutch, large fmic, all piping and turbo polished, runs absolutely perfect except very small oil leak from valve cover, full molded veilside, new paint, 98 headlight paint, 18" konigs (suck), greddy gauges, cf dash, decent soundsystem, slotted rotors and metalic brake pads, and the ugliest part 127k miles on car. I need opinions please on how much a car like this goes for and opinoins on that track car I should look into(would have to be fairly inexpensive). I've invested just over $30 including car price originally. I don't know if people have sold NA-T's or how buyers are responding to this. Please help.

Chris

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody knows what NA-T's have sold for, I know it is less than a stock TT but do you know by how much?

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
i've never seen one for sale, i guess its worth what somebody will pay for it. I'm saying around 16k-17k, just my $.02

·
GOT OIL ...?
1,407 Posts
I've invested just over $30 including car price originally. I don't know if people have sold NA-T's or how buyers are responding to this. Please help.
and u say 16-17k .. .. i would say atleast mid 20's ..
hate to see it go but needs comes before speed :)

joe

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like to probably see around $22k maybe a little more for it, it runs like a champ and was driven the first 95k miles of its life by a woman who babied it and drove it to work (hwy miles). I honestly can't see any problems in the future for the car. I'm not trying to hijack the main reason I wrote this thread but if anyone wants to make offers or see pics I can email them to you. And I would still like more opinions, preferably from other NA-T owners who know what it takes to build one of these cars. Please leave your .02c.

Chris

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
I know Frankenstein sold his Supra and it was an NA-T. I don't remember how much it was, I think somewhere around $27-32k. You should put it up for $23,500 and see how it goes from there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
nonturbo said:
I know Frankenstein sold his Supra and it was an NA-T. I don't remember how much it was, I think somewhere around $27-32k. You should put it up for $23,500 and see how it goes from there.
i drive an na-t too and was always wondering what a car like mine would actually go for and i was always goin for 23,500 or around there......these cars take a lot of dedication and hard work to build and they are well worth it....

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your words are somewhat encouraging guys, I'm well aware I would be taking a hit by selling but I think if I wait any longer (more miles) I would deff. not be able to sell in the future. I live about 1.5hrs. north of Houston (in College Station) if anyone is interested in seeing the car in person.

Chris

S

·
0 Posts
you know what bud, if I was you I wouldn't trade a surpa for any pick up.. I know that's the trend in texas but a supra is one amazing machine... my best friend just bought a new gmc and he's regreting it..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts