Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Keeper of the Ring
1,150 Posts
Very nice. I left today before I'd heard back from you. I see your on now so I'll ask. Did you see where I went ahead and said bill me for the whole kit today and go ahead and ship it out?

Thanks again Larry

*update* check your e-mail on AOL.

·
Registered
757 Posts
About how often do you check and/or reply to the above email address? I've been waiting for a reply for almost a week now. Just wondering. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BADABING said:
About how often do you check and/or reply to the above email address? I've been waiting for a reply for almost a week now. Just wondering. Thanks.
I was in FL on vacation all last week, just got back yesterday. I will be answering all emails today and tomorrow as there are over 100 of them.

Larry

·
Registered
757 Posts
Sound Performance said:
I was in FL on vacation all last week, just got back yesterday. I will be answering all emails today and tomorrow as there are over 100 of them.

Larry
Thank you :) .

B

·
0 Posts
I also tried to send you an email and it came back with a failure...

Is that your correct email...? let me know

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Larry I emailed you a few days ago with some specific questions. Haven't gotten any reply yet.

T

·
0 Posts
I e-mailed you, but didn't know you were on vacation. Just let me know if you got it or not so i can resend if i need to

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
Hey Larry, I sent you an email. Please resond, thank you

·
Registered
347 Posts
hey larry I sent you an email about my friends stroker question.. but I never got an email back.. I also asked how much do you guys charge for a ge-gte swap

1 - 20 of 39 Posts