1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
addicted
1,114 Posts
run...run away now well you can.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I think its just a cleaner look IMO. But not really a necessary mod.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's why and I hate the loud noise it makes..I've already installed them but I want to know if there is a Beyer way .. cause they seem to stay on after the car is off. Sometimes it does it and it drained my battery.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I deleted my stock fan also. HATED the loud noise. Also restrictes low end power a bit. Install a relay and supply the proper circuit 30 and 31. Wire in the temp sensor to the circuit 87 side of the relay. Done.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I deleted my stock fan also. HATED the loud noise. Also restrictes low end power a bit. Install a relay and supply the proper circuit 30 and 31. Wire in the temp sensor to the circuit 87 side of the relay. Done.
I installed E-Fans also. It is a cleaner look for sure. Easier to work on stuff too
So why not throw up some pic and show how you installed them as the OP did not do it right and would like to know how too

·
Registered
361 Posts
I thought about installing electric fans
But then I remember why I stopped myself from doing this a few months ago

What are you going to do if the electric fan fails to turn on? Exhaust sounds, road noise and music would keep you from hearing the fan lol
Then overheating begins

But it does look cleaner

As for me the stock mechanical fan is in it to win it

·
Registered
998 Posts
I thought about installing electric fans
But then I remember why I stopped myself from doing this a few months ago

What are you going to do if the electric fan fails to turn on? Exhaust sounds, road noise and music would keep you from hearing the fan lol
Then overheating begins

But it does look cleaner

As for me the stock mechanical fan is in it to win it
true...but..thats what water temp gauges are for :)

·
Registered
998 Posts
Ehh gauges are for race cars lol

Plus the stock fan sounds like I'm a jet ready to take off lol
lol naaahhh thats what turbos are for :p haha

and one can never have to many gauges...

·
Eat. Sleep. Boost.
1,530 Posts
From what i remember that fan blows super hard but take a huge load of amp to run. You're gonna need some thick gauge wires so they don't burn out. I would buy a heavy duty e-fan relay kit. Comes with a temperature switch sensor, wires and relays to control the fan as necessary. Good luck.

·
Registered
998 Posts
^^nice man. Mushimoto stuff? i just boughts some of those.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts