Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My upper a-arm bushings have gone bad cause i can see it move when i push on the wheel and my car is all over the road when i drive it. Is it very hard to replace the bushing in just the upper and lower a-arms in the front, and whet will I need to do it? Also can i buy just the bushings I need or do I have to drop $400 on one of those bushing kits?? Please let me know I only want to spend about ~$200. thanks

·
SF in my veins... sigh
1,586 Posts
I will speak on the lowers only at the moment as I just wrapped that up.

You can't buy the lower control arm bushings seperately... you have to buy the whole arm from Toyo. (big $$$) So... look at a bushing kit or find someone parting out a fairly "young" car.

Uppers... I THINK you can buy the bushings.

·
Registered
972 Posts
you can replace the upper with parts from the dealer ship.. will have to have the old ones pressed out.. and new pressed in..

this clearly shows it can be replaces casue they give you a part number for it (48632-14010) [list price 24.49]

I would call up jeff watson at champion toyota and purchase through him..

F

·
0 Posts
wow

I always thought that there were not bushing kits available to replace all of the suspension bushings. Except of course from those nylon group buys. Where can we get full bushing kits? And does anyone make them now in polymer form?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts