Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I'd post this up.

Apparently, it's a 95 240sx with a 7M-GTE engine in it. Pretty cool if you ask me, but why not swap it into an old style 240 since it's even lighter.

One thing that I was just thinking about was that the whole balance of the car has just been thrown off MAJORLY.

-joseph

ENJOY

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I dont remember but i did see it either here or on Supramania.
One of the guys here was selling his MKIII so that he could buy this car off of his friend.
He did post the pictures as well.......but nice interesting concept.

Older 240 would be a good subject too.

·
Boost Dealer
980 Posts
I have a 1JZ motor in my garage, and a 240sx with a blown motor....

HMMMMMM........

Jeff
[email protected]

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jtamulis said:
I have a 1JZ motor in my garage, and a 240sx with a blown motor....

HMMMMMM........

Jeff
I have a 1JZ powered car in my garage, and a supra with a blown turbo....

HMMMMMM........ stupid 2nd turbo

Joseph

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
^^haha, that is pretty sweet, its a nice change from the usual SR20 or not so usual RB25/26

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Thats nice but i had a video of a running S13 with a 1JZ in it. OMG WAS THAT BITCH FAST!.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Robert Otte from Chaos Motorworks in Missouri(great guy) has a s13/14...not sure... 1JZ powered 240. Not to mention his bad ass Oldsmobile Bravada, if any of you have seen that. Wow!

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
ewww, they at least could have put it in a Kouki 240 instead for the doo-doo zenki one. And what is up with that color? I've noticed a few people out here have been starting to use that color (350z Blue) now too. I can count about 6 cars (7 if you add the one my friend totalled 3 months ago) painted that color.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts