Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was surfing the web and i came across COOL RADIATOR for our mkiii supras..its aluminum..2 row full race radiator.. 2 1/6 inch thick with advanced "deep drawn all aluminum tanks ." This means the tanks are molded without as many welds to produce a smooth polished look unlike the more expensive radiators i.e. Fluidyne and Koyo.

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another one..
sorry didn't know the pictures would be this big..

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry bout that bishop..i emailed the guy and he emailed me back earlier saying the price is around $325..

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
Not a bad price if you don't want to go all out on the PWR. PWR, Koyo and Fluidyne are all in the $450 range. The common metal stock replacements are ~$150, the COOL radiator looks like a nice step in between.

3,796 Posts
I know Cool is widely used by Mopar enthusiasts and my dad is gonna order the radiator/elec. fan combo for his 69 Cuda. He has talked to people who have used them and has heard nothing but good things.

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DAMN..there sold out..grr i don't wanna be on the waiting list..

·
Registered
269 Posts
jeez, who ISN'T an ebay slut?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Looks pretty nice and I need a new radiator...I think I will have to try it out. I will post pics and let you know guys know what I think about...if I decided to buy one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts