Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of what came in the mail today. Just thought I'd post for all to see. I'm planning on hooking it up to the tanabe hyper medallion super (such a long name for an exhaust...I know it's some order of those 4 words). No cats here...gotta love Canada. I know I'm gunna love this. This is going to be my first "actually going to feel some extra horsepower" mod lol. my car is almost stock except for the very slightly shimmed wastegate, cooleeze inlet hose, and K&N filter.

·
Knockin the rod in slopra
811 Posts
Ain't it a bute? I have those plus the other half of the cooleze stuff.. love it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
im running the same setup and love it but with a hks carbon-ti catback. sounds very mean you can hear the turbo spool like a turbo desiel truck. i paid $300 with the cooleeze test pipe. fitment was perfect too.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
that looks awesome!

video/sound clip!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Looks really nice. How much was it?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well this is the 2nd item I've bought from greg at cooleeze so he gave me a bit of a deal. If you just go to his site (www.cooleeze.com) you'll find prices there and such. If you talk to him about buying a few items at one time I don't think he'd mind giving a deal to some fellow canadians.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And yeah I'll try to post some vid/sound clips when it's all installed...but I'm thinkin it'll be a while. I gotta round up some money for the tanabe.

·
Registered
934 Posts
standard_1664 said:
And yeah I'll try to post some vid/sound clips when it's all installed...but I'm thinkin it'll be a while. I gotta round up some money for the tanabe.
where u thinkin of buying it out of curiousity? i noticed your in canada.. i'm looking local (Canada) to buy it first, then the US....

·
Sexy Bitch
392 Posts
I have the Cooleeze catback system and I love it!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Great company, great products, horrible name. :)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Wow, I thought Cooleze products were low priced for some reason.

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
One thing I noticed about the Cooleeze downpipe on one of my customers car is that on the turbo to downpipe flange there is an over hanging section on it, which prevents the wastegate flapper from opening up all the way. If you look on the bottom pic you can see the little notch hanging down. I had to remove the downpipe and grind that off to keep the car from overboosting.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
KINGPIN33 said:
where u thinkin of buying it out of curiousity? i noticed your in canada.. i'm looking local (Canada) to buy it first, then the US....

Well...I think retail for it is almost 900(canadian). That's what one shop told me. This shop 5 minutes from me says he can hook me up with for 700. But our dollar has risen($1 US = $1.10 CAD) so I'm going to see if he can go any cheaper. I know shipping from US would be killer with such a big box and duty and taxes n' all that stuff

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
standard_1664 said:

nonsense. i thought this thread was about the DP!! i wanna hear some beastly open DP action! :bigok:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts