Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
12,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Props to the Lp640, but have you looked at the crazy tech in that Carbon? It's nuts.

From a function point of view, I would take the Carbon over the Lambo. No, not nearly as sexy or fast, but, I don't think the Lambo would be that great when you have 8/10/12 hour shifts.

· Registered
12,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Wow, you don't get it do you? Patrol cars are not all about the chase. Not only that, in todays world, most departments don't engage in high speed chases often any longer due to the threat to public safety. Not saying they don't happen, but it's not nearly as frequent.

Plus, I don't see the Ford P71 Police Interceptor, a car that 75% of law enforcement use, breaking any speed records either.

· Registered
12,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Probably. Taken in drug raids and what not. There are actually a few cool, fast cop cars running around all over the world. We had a big thread on that issue a couple of years ago.

· Destroyer of Turbos
4,882 Posts
that carbon thing is a pipe dream for some cop with too much time on his hands.
agreed. cool idea but im not holding my breath on seeing on sitting on the side of the road

· Registered
5,600 Posts
you serious?

Meh, take note from the italians..

Looks like the same logic used by the guy that wanted a GTR for a Z-day vehicle. Sports cars are absolutely not functional. More a D.A.R.E car than an actual full-on patrol vehicle that can deploy weapons, track down stolen vehicles on the move, separate front/rear compartments. Someone really thought E7 out.

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
I'll be more surprise if they use F1 as Police car. These limbos or Fer are old we already have it here in USA in the dessert/HWY area. So, no surprise here!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.