Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry it's not a supra, but i took some shots of the old seerolla last night. thought i'd share them with y'all. the car's pretty dirty. i should have washed it before the pics. also, don't mind the rust. it's the never-ending struggle of every corolla owner. :(

and a couple with my buddie's skyline.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
reppin Canada! awsome stuff. Now I have been hearing that there's a company (something like motorex) who is bringing them in ALOT cheaper then the states is. Do you know what company it is? Are there any R33 or 34's?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks.

yeah, you can import any non-north american car into canada exactly 15 years, to the day, after the car's original production date. i'm not exactly sure how they go about certifying the cars because you don't have to do any modification to them at all. i think they just have a more lenient system when it comes to imported cars.

there's a couple places you can get them for cheap. and i mean cheap. my friend paid just a little over $6000 CDN to buy the car, have it shipped to vancouver, and then shipped across the country to his front door. i'm looking into to possibly getting my hands on a soarer from the same company he bought his car off.

the website's http://www.importconcern.ca

·
Lift it!
369 Posts
Not to be an ass but is that a true r32? The rear looks to chopped almost like a 240sx coupes.. Im not douting u or anything just alot of the conversions.

·
Beast ***e, engaged.
342 Posts
QuickSilverAL said:
either does this one.. but its a 240 coupe converted
HAHA holy shit! i cant believe that marks car is on here. he lives here in moreno valley. currently has a KA turbo motor... but trying later for the rb25 off of my friends 240sx.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
QuickSilverAL said:
Not to be an ass but is that a true r32? The rear looks to chopped almost like a 240sx coupes.. Im not douting u or anything just alot of the conversions.
he actually gets that alot. ppl mistake it for a 240 with a kit or a prelude, sometimes it even looks like a civic at night from a distance if you're looking at it head on. we bug him about it all the time. :p

it is a genuine skyline though. RB20, RWD, turbo, 5 spd.

also, nice corolla CrazyTT94. i wanted a coupe so bad, but this hatch came along and it was the right price so i had to take it.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
ToSSr said:
he actually gets that alot. ppl mistake it for a 240 with a kit or a prelude, sometimes it even looks like a civic at night from a distance if you're looking at it head on. we bug him about it all the time. :p

it is a genuine skyline though. RB20, RWD, turbo, 5 spd.

also, nice corolla CrazyTT94. i wanted a coupe so bad, but this hatch came along and it was the right price so i had to take it.

Thank you sir. I'm in the process of waiting for my 7MGTE to get here....I figured I would try something crazy. Oh well. Know anyone that would possibly want a 4AGE and stock tranny? Ah, don't mean to jack your thread...just shoot me a PM or something. Thanks man.

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,204 Posts
QuickSilverAL said:
either does this one.. but its a 240 coupe converted

the best all around conversion I have ever seen!!!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Yeah, that is one cool GT-S. What suspension mods have been done to it?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts