1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the correct offset for Axis Se7ens 19x9" wheels on a 94TT

·
3,148 Posts
I would run a 265/30R19 or 255/30R19. If your running this size, you will want a 41-45mm offset for the 255 and a 45-50mm offset for the 265. Of course you will only want to run the 265 if you have a 285 or larger rear tire.

Later, Steve

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What if I run 235/35/19 all around... with 40 offset?

·
Registered
15 Posts
What if I run 235/35/19 all around... with 40 offset?
Please tell me your asking about some car other than a Supra? If so...please tell what kind of car. If not.....NO don't run the same size on all 4 corners.....that's just something you DO NOT do in (to) a Supra. :mad:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually the wheels were on my 2k Celica previously to purchacing the 94 TT... but the reason why I want to run the same all around is becuase I want the option of rotating the tires...

but about the size.. would it be okay (besides the fact of having fat "meat" in the back)

·
3,148 Posts
Yeah what he said! :cool:

Later, Steve

·
Registered
15 Posts
No....it would not be OK. Handling would suffer SEVERELY...and with a powerful RWD car like a Supra.....you definetly need more meat in the rear. Besides.....why make a Supra look like it's been neutured?

·
3,148 Posts
Sell the wheels and get some to fit the Supra. You car will have pretty severe over-steer with the setup you are considering.

Later, Steve

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I completely agree with you guys.... okay.. how about this.. get some larger tires for the back.. like 245/35/19 and leave the 225/35/19 in the front

Along with the larger tire in the back.. I would get some spacers to widen the back up a bit.. hmm??

·
3,148 Posts
You could run some 265's on 9"wide wheels and a 40mm offset. In the front and leave the 225's on the front. Though a 225 is really narrow on a 9" wheel.

Later, Steve

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes they are.. but then again, they used to be on a 2k Celica GTS... 265/35??

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well well guys.. i tried installing my wheels yesterday and well.. first off.. they are actually 19x8

second, x8 in the back w/ 225/35/19 looks like SHIT I need to bet x10 or just leave the stock wheels..

third... the front wheels hit the calipers.. so I guess stocks for a while..

I have a few questions... what is the stock offset, and what offset do I need on 18's. Also, what size tire is recommeneded for the front/back

Thanks!

·
3,148 Posts
The stock offset is 50mm's. I recommend my a setup similiar to mine. I have a 18x9.5" 50mm offset with 265/35R18's front and 18x10.5" 55mm offset with 295/30R18's on the rear. You could also do a 285/30R18 on the rear.

Later, Steve

BTW I have done a wheel/tire fitment spreadsheet for the Supra. Hopefully I will get this on my website this week.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmm sounds really nice.. Ya.. I was thinking that I shouldnt go 19s... with lowering and a nice set of 18s Im sure the car will look great..

Do you ahve pics of your setup?

side note: What do you guys think.. sell the rims and use the money to upgrade the car instaed of getting other rims??

Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts