Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
LOL!!! Very nice Derek...Get some S'OK It. Best stuff, I've never had a problem with a bolt since I've used this. Hard to find, but it's the best thing

Ryan

·
Registered
588 Posts
bigass breaker bar?
might not be so productive under the car unless you have a lift...
but ive never had to use any other tools other than my regular socket or my assortment of a 12", 18", or 24" breaker bars

·
BoostAddict4Life
1,900 Posts
meh socket slightly too small hammer it on there and have at it. took some real musle to get mine off, i told you that depeding on how the bolts cooperated is how long it would take to install the exhaust ;)

·
Wingless Hardtop Moderator
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rocky28072 said:
try putting some heat on the bolts with a torch....
Tried that =) didnt work, heated the bolts up till there were red

5spd_sc300 said:
get a 12 point socket that is 1 size too small, and beat it on with an extention and a hammer, then impact that ho off
This is what i ended up doing.. beat that socket on there until it stuck... then impacted the hell out of it for like 20 minutes and it came off..

gamimnon said:
meh socket slightly too small hammer it on there and have at it. took some real musle to get mine off, i told you that depeding on how the bolts cooperated is how long it would take to install the exhaust ;)
Totally right, thats what determines how long it will take..

All in all, took about 8 hours to finally finish it all :( but damn it sounds so good it makes up for it.:D

heres a picture i rezized.. its 50%smaller.. so it shouldnt be too big.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.