Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Nudest Camp Counselor
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend works as a sales associate for Ecklers (a big Corvette store here in Florida). He calls me up the other day and tells me this story....

Some dude called Ecklers today and says that he needs to make his 1999 Corvette way faster. I asked him the reasoning, then he proceeds to tell me he got wasted by a Supra this morning and how he can't ever let that happen again. He said it smoked him pretty bad. I just found that funny as hell.

Hehe.

·
Nudest Camp Counselor
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
won't it be worse when he calls and says he just got bit by a fucking YACHT of a lexus?
Yeah, i cant wait until that happens :). Thats why its stock looking, lol.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
PROJECTSOARER said:
I asked him the reasoning, then he proceeds to tell me he got wasted by a Supra this morning and how he can't ever let that happen again.
HEHE better get used to it. :D

·
Oh I think they like me.
714 Posts
PROJECTSOARER said:

I asked him the reasoning, then he proceeds to tell me he got wasted by a Supra this morning and how he can't ever let that happen again.

He better get used to it ;)

·
shortbus FTW
270 Posts
haha great kill, I was actually looking to snagging a 94' + supra since I have seen a few 6spd's floating round the net for sub 25k... but I got severly owned on saturday night w/DUI haha and had $2000 cash to post bail and now I get to deal with that so I think I just kissed any chance of owning a supra buh bye, in the next 3 yrs ;D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts