Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you say is the average cost for a dyno tuning sesion, assuming i do it myself? so, 1 hr, by myself. i have been quoted 150, is this a good price?

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I got a quote from a local place. They wanted 95 dollars for one hour with having it tuned myself. They wanted 150 for one hour with them tuning it for me. This particular place uses a wideband too.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
errrrrrrr man that place is expensive.....

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I've been quoted anywhere from 100.00 to 125.00. Both places have widebands. The second one was them tuning because of insurance reasons or something.

S

·
0 Posts
We charge $75/hr for dyno time and $85/hr if we're doing the tuning. I think your average is going to be a bit higher though....

·
How does my exhaust smell
1,014 Posts
Around here
$100 an hour without w/b or tuner.
$150 an hour with w/b and tuner.

S

·
0 Posts
Damn, i feel bad for you guys. I usually pay around $125-150 for an afternoon with a tuner.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
WOW, I paid about $30 an hour. I think you can get the dyno all day for something in the 100s?

Adam

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
shit im getting owned on this..

$75 for 3 passes, $150 an hour for dyno tuning and dyno runs.

Brett

B

·
0 Posts
Adrocktt said:
WOW, I paid about $30 an hour. I think you can get the dyno all day for something in the 100s?

Adam
Adam, why am I having to tell you that it seems you got what you payed for;)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
neonafk said:
shit im getting owned on this..

$75 for 3 passes, $150 an hour for dyno tuning and dyno runs.

Brett
Brett, you get owned because you go to crappy SPI. I've been there once... they seemed like greedy dickheads so I will never go back.

I think $150 is normal for an hour with tuning but its better to try to get a dyno day together. People in the Northeast usually set up dyno days and get great prices. Our last one was at Xotic in PA, it was VERY CHEAP. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts