Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heys guys,
I'm looking at a '97 Supra TT that is perfect except for the fact the owner left the targa off alot and the CA sun destroyed the black front seats. Otherwise, it is the nicest one I've seen for sale in awhile........Does anyone know the cost of replacing the seats new or used? I'm guessing $1000 for both since the RX-7 are about that much......Thanx!

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
releathering will run you around 900 bucks for all the seats on the average

you can get a good used set here and on parts trader for around 600 bucks(front only) just look around inthe forsale area !
or get in on the group buy!

Z

·
0 Posts
go to Sell section, we are having a group buy from CST. for both front and rear seat leather cover, if we get more than 10 heads we get 15% off, I think it will bring it down to about $680 plus shipping and Tax. that is a killer deal. go sign up. I got 3 people signed up already.

Jonas

·
supraman
632 Posts
Custom stanley italian leather with color code and option on visible colour stitch both front seats for 250USD here in Bangalore. Fantastic quality. God I cant belive you guys pay so much for leather. Advantage here-- leather is cheap.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
i HAVE A STOCK SET OF BLACK LEATHER SEQATS OUT OF MY SUPRA FOR SAEL. EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED THANSK BRETT

G

·
0 Posts
KJSUPRA said:
If I get in on the group buy from CST does anyone know what the cost is for installation on average?? Thanks
I don't know how much its costs but I can't imagine that it would take you more than a few minutes once the seats were out of the car (at least in my 97 it wouldn't). Zip on seat backs. Slip on lowers. I haven't looked at the back seats though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts