Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to redo my interior because the sets have taken a beating and i think its time to refresh the look of the interior. Found a great shop locally that told
me they can make anything i want, so there lies my problem am not sure what i should go for.
I currently have a white in the middle with the black outside seats, i thought that i should just redo it in new leather but i was shown how easily white gets dirty and stained from jeans and other fabrics so thats a no no.

I searched around and i havent seen anything other then few black and red seats, with random colors in the middle, white or red stiching and supra logo.

So far i have came up with a black seat with the charcoal or midnight black middle with perforated holes and red stitching. And a white supra logo instead of the katzskin, here what it looks like on a seat.

I think i want to do something similar like that on the door but am a bit out of ideas, if anyone has done something similar or has any ideas please chime in.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,272 Posts
leatherseats.com and stay as close to stock as possible. I agree, black with red double sticking would look the best on a red car. I personally think the 2 tone seats look cheap, especially with all the rice out there.

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts