Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,743 Posts
There is no such thing as a bad ass mk3

· Registered
3,019 Posts
man.... that is one fine door lol.... i never realized how much everything cost until i started replacing the things around the house. lol are you giving away your old door? lol cause ill take that too lol..

mike since you do a lot of home improvements, what do you suggest i do with the back yard door running 150" in width... it has some ugly ugly ass drapes right now across... cheap and fugly.... i saw some picture of people with shutters...they look nice. do you know if there is any shop around here that does custom shutters for big wide doors? my budget is..hopefully 600 - 800 for just this back door.

· Supra Poobah
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my stucco guy is taking the windows and doors, we are putting in all new milgard tuscany windows and new monier tile roof.

we have damner shutters doing our house, but one 4x6 shutter is like $1500. Let me know i will give you the guys contact info.

you can do something like this for cheap

or go baller and do this

man.... that is one fine door lol.... i never realized how much everything cost until i started replacing the things around the house. lol are you giving away your old door? lol cause ill take that too lol..

mike since you do a lot of home improvements, what do you suggest i do with the back yard door running 150" in width... it has some ugly ugly ass drapes right now across... cheap and fugly.... i saw some picture of people with shutters...they look nice. do you know if there is any shop around here that does custom shutters for big wide doors? my budget is..hopefully 600 - 800 for just this back door.

· Registered
3,019 Posts
my stucco guy is taking the windows and doors, we are putting in all new milgard tuscany windows and new monier tile roof.

we have damner shutters doing our house, but one 4x6 shutter is like $1500. Let me know i will give you the guys contact info.

you can do something like this for cheap

or go baller and do this
this is about the size of my backyard double panel sliding door ,
im gona give damner a call and see how much it would cost.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.