Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
is this website sponsered by mini or something? this kind of way of trying to sell their cars isnt working

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
I saw TV commercials for this and visited the site as well... I just don't get it. :p I know they are trying to be funny but are they really selling the DVD's for real??

·
Registered
37 Posts
the dvd is real, its about 10 minutes long and is actually pretty amusing.

i honestly have to give a huge kudos to all the publicity mini is currently doing - everything from the counter-counterfeit stuff to the print ads to the oversized mall displays to the great billboards. it is such a refreshing change of pace from "drifting on the salt flats" car campaigns that have become sickeningly cliché. mini has built so much character into their company that thousands of people are buying the cars based on the advertising alone. not many other cars can boast nearly the same.

·
IUCK FSLAM
277 Posts
Has anyone seen the commercial when they show the red mini drive by on the track? It looks similar to this..

That shot actually makes me want to consider possibly owning one at some point in my lifetime.. Kind of. I like the gunmetal color :bigthumb:

Another shot.

·
Registered
23 Posts
From what i've heard Mini dealerships are having trouble keeping these cars on the lot. People are buying up every one. A friend of a friend of mine is the sales manager at Princeton BMW and he has told me that their is an incredible demand for the Mini.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
there is about 8 billion minis here in nyc. good car for the city, easy to park, handles amazing. In the slalom that car will get thru cones faster then many exotics.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
there is about 8 billion minis here in nyc. good car for the city, easy to park, handles amazing. In the slalom that car will get thru cones faster then many exotics.
I just wish they didn't fatten up so much over the original. Its not that mini. Still a blast to drive though.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
I'd own one but damn I hate FWD. The woman is interested in one but she claims the research she did found that they get crappy gas mileage. I just cannot see how that's possible - anyone know what they get? I'd love an S model for her, supposedly they are pondering an AWD version - that would rock!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts