Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My passenger door lock button doesn't work what should I check first? Also my cruise won't work, the light comes on, but it won't set. I justbought the car, so I'm still too scared to start tearing things apart before knowing what to look for. Thanks

·
Registered
707 Posts
You will have to disassmeble the door panel to check on the door lock switch. For CC if you have a six speed check the adjustment of the switch that is located on your clutch pedal for starters.

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
Regarding the cruise control: Try this first: activate it with the push button on the lever when cruising. Then pull the lever down and after that push it upwards. In my case it only activates that way... If that doesn´t work maybe the clutch switch went bad. Check it out.-it´s down at the top of the clutch pedal lever like Bill said already.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have to try that hefti2, thanks. I geuss I'll check the continuity of the door switch, think these can be bought individually from Toyota?

·
1,070 Posts
When taking my Supra out for my first drive I tried the cruise control and it didn't work, it just blinked. When I got home I popped the hood and I realized the previous owner had taken the cruise control cable out. I see a lot of under hood pics with no cruise control, it's a possibility worth looking at.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried the cc trick, no success. I will have to check the switch and cable. Anybody got a pick of what the cable should look like?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts