Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
8,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my second week in columbia, MO. so far its been great.

any one know a cheap place for welding. i found a couple of places but the price is outragous for welding just two brackets on the FMIC. or anyone has an electric welder at their place.

where to get 93 octane.

also my 5yr old spoted a black mkiv, by the time i saw it was far. i could'nt tell if it was tt or na. couple of oriental guys driving it. any one here or knows about it.

any help would be apreciated, any of you folks want to peek at my supra, all r welcome

·
Fat Guy in a Little Coat
281 Posts
There is a guy named marcus that lives in Columbia that has a black single turbo supra. He is more indian looking that aisan.

8,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
spotted an other white turbo mkiv with fmic and bangup mufler. anyone here or knows about it. young white male driver.

·
Registered
286 Posts
i just moved to columbia and am lookin for some supra friends. i need a parts hookup ASAP! anyone know where to get an R-154 within 500 miles?

8,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
x357rq said:
i just moved to columbia and am lookin for some supra friends. i need a parts hookup ASAP! anyone know where to get an R-154 within 500 miles?
pmed you my # call me. just moved to columbia.

·
Registered
12 Posts
x357rq said:
I have an R154 for sale. Is this for a 1J? It has 23k miles on it, $500 w/o the bell housing, $850 w/ the bellhousing.

I am also in Columbia, nice meeting you tonight Atif, can't wait to see the car out on the road.

Anyone else in the Columbia area, you can check out www.midmosr.com if you want to see when/where people will be meeting up, racing, etc....

·
Registered
286 Posts
i'll get around to calling you atif, but just so you know i'm a poor mkiii owner, not a high class mkiv owner like you fellas. i've been busy but would love to get together with some supra owners here soon

8,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks scot..............i am in oklahoma now try to get back over the weekend. i'll give you a call.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts