Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
PewPew
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a couple pics of the new car figured id post em up ill get more later today enjoy =)

·
Registered
153 Posts
People are dropping LS1's in everything. post up # and vid's if you get any

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Wow, never seen one of those before. Nice swap. The LS is going into my Supra next!

·
2JZ S13
2,207 Posts
That looks sick as fuck!

What wheels are those?

anymore pics of the whole car and not just the motor?

Also who did the swap and are you happy with it so far?

oh and also did you use the Hinson kit?

·
PewPew
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That looks sick as fuck!

What wheels are those?

anymore pics of the whole car and not just the motor?

Also who did the swap and are you happy with it so far?

oh and also did you use the Hinson kit?
Thx the wheels are sportmax 501's came with the car tryin to decide if i like em or not

The swap was done by Xat racingin Tampa FL was gonna use hinson till i found Xat and so far im loving it its a diffrent kind of ride compared to my old Z

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Sweet swap! Now, lose the JdM-tYte dorifto wheels and you are too cool for school.

·
2JZ S13
2,207 Posts
Sweet swap! Now, lose the JdM-tYte dorifto wheels and you are too cool for school.
I personally really like those wheels on that car, So does Xat have there own swap kit for the LS1 into the S Chassie now? oh man i gotta go look into that now! :) More pics and vids of the car STAT! :love:

·
PewPew
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
do you know if there kit keeps the front subframe in the same place? cause the hinson kit moves it down an inch or so and screws up the suspension geometry.

i just checked out there site and it says 11.6k for everything, basically drop off the car with 11.6k in the trunk and u get a ls1 powered s14? i know u don't work for them, just hoping u could share ur experience if u don't mind

·
PewPew
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do you know if there kit keeps the front subframe in the same place? cause the hinson kit moves it down an inch or so and screws up the suspension geometry.

i just checked out there site and it says 11.6k for everything, basically drop off the car with 11.6k in the trunk and u get a ls1 powered s14? i know u don't work for them, just hoping u could share ur experience if u don't mind
Not sure about the subframe but i can ask i hafta call monday have a slight vibration in the rear end other then that its amazing. I bought the car as a package deal from them the car + swap ended up costing me less then the whole hinson deal would of.

People wise everybody i talked with was pretty cool and was willing to help. Swap took about a month and a couple days the bit extra was from a broken welder they had to get replaced.

anymore questions feel free to ask ill try to help out best i can

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
if u don't mind sharing the price, it'd be nice to know, how much was the car and how much was the swap

the reason i'm asking is because i was gonna do the same thing till i realized that the hinson kit moved the subframe. so i ended up selling my s14, now after seeing the price on there site, i'm really kicking my self in the ass for not keeping it, that is if they keep the subframe in the same place

1 - 13 of 13 Posts