Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it cracked on the plastic part just under where the upper hose connects. My question is what would cause the pressure to build so much that it would blow this piece out? It had some boiling over issues in the past, but i haven't seen that in a while...now this : ( any suggestions to ensure this doesn't happen on the new radiator i put in ?
Thanks

·
Old School
4,067 Posts
Age. They all crack there at some point, mine lasted about 80k before it happened.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
csf makes a very nice all metal lifetime warranty and its thicker then fluidyne and it costs under 200 dollars.
With all due respect, that is a very bad recommendation. Ive been in the automotive repair industry the past 4 years (and our shops been open for 15 years) and we will NEVER put a CSF product into any of our cars even if our vendors give us a discount. CSFs are JUNK. They dont last that long and I will not recommend this cheaply made and bad quality product. We only use KOYO for our customer's OEM needs.

Get a KOYO if you want just an OEM direct fit replacement. Get any of the PWR, FLUIDYNE, KOYO Aluminum radiators if you dont want the same thing to happen again.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ thanks for the help guys...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts