Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DrIvE it like it's sToLeN
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so upon all merc.-cruiser's threads i have recently tested the waters with CL casual encounters in my area. i keep on getting responses upon me emailing others about there ad. as of yet, all the emails that were interested and responded back left a link for me to fill out "to verify my age"....are these bots or are they legit???? no way in hell am i putting down my personal debit info for a comfirmation. ....a lot of the emails are detailed and specific to my area as well, leaving skeptism to them being bots....any advice from CL veterens?

·
Registered
179 Posts
from my understanding, if anyone asks u to click on a link...it's fake. Most of em are fake on cl...i think we missed the boat...lol.

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
You might want to think about your current situation in the real world as far as the kind of poon you are able to pull.

You'll find that the women looking for encounters are not exactly the classiest/most attractive women out there, just ask MikeyG...

So if you can pull decent women on your own in the real world, you might not want to lower your standards and go on CL...

If you're like MikeyG, and are looking for certain fetishes/experiences, then I guess CL is the place to go.

·
DrIvE it like it's sToLeN
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
true...ya merc. is cool and all, but i def. am not into that kinda stuff...just thought i'd see what it was all about. thanks mate, figured it was fake.

·
Registered
212 Posts
from my understanding, if anyone asks u to click on a link...it's fake. Most of em are fake on cl...i think we missed the boat...lol.
correct.

Unless they send you a link to a legit myspace/facebook page. Then youre ok. But if they ask you sign up for anything its bullshit.

This isnt my casual encounters post but my MEN4WOMEN post:

I am a successful 25 year old white male. I own my own home, have a full time job, transportation and pretty well off. I am happy where my life has taken me so far, but I want to spend some time with a special woman. I am looking for a committed relationship but not tomorrow. I am not looking for marriage tomorrow nor do I plan on having any children soon. I do not drink or smoke. I prefer the woman to be a light social drinker at most. I also do not have any children, someday would be great but once again not now. I prefer you not to have any as well. I have morals and you should too. I am not to picky on age 20-35.

I am really looking for a somewhat normal, laid back, fun, outgoing, and just an everyday woman to date. I am very laid back and easy going, I just want a normal relationship for once.

So if your interested in me, send an email with a brief description of yourself and what you are looking for in a man and a picture if you feel comfortable doing so. I don't require a pic with the first e-mail. I understand it might be a little strange. I have better pictures and a myspace page I can send to you.

I look forward to hearing from you!
I tell you what I pull more pussy from that add than anything else I have tried. I re-up that post once a week and I get on avg. about 10-15 legit responses just here in Omaha alone.

Plus I post a bullshit picture this is the one I have been using. Its not descript but gives them a little idea of what I look like:

Follow that guide line and you will pull chicks without any problems, just re-write a bit to fit you. Once you get a few responses I will post a few return emails and how I reel them in :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
You might want to think about your current situation in the real world as far as the kind of poon you are able to pull.

You'll find that the women looking for encounters are not exactly the classiest/most attractive women out there, just ask MikeyG...

So if you can pull decent women on your own in the real world, you might not want to lower your standards and go on CL...

If you're like MikeyG, and are looking for certain fetishes/experiences, then I guess CL is the place to go.
The fetish thing has produced some fun stuff, I usually just stumble across that though. I wouldnt say it is lowering your standards to find women on CL. if you follow that above post of mine, you find a lot of women will contact you through that but dont actually post on CL themselves. Sure I fuck fatties, because Im kinda fat too :rofl: But there are good looking ones on there. So if your driving a bad ass supra/nice car im sure you can pull anything you want.

What's wrong w/ myspace?
Nothing is wrong with myspace. Just had a girl contact me before I went to the gym. I gave her my # she texted me like crazy. She met me at my house after I got done at the gym and she just left about 30 minutes ago :) You can chalk up another one to my list.

80% of the replies are fake dude. Ive actually just met about 3 real chicks from there.
So far this year I have met 21 real ones and have slept with 15 I think. I would have to go back and check my word document. But I think thats what is up to now.

true...ya merc. is cool and all, but i def. am not into that kinda stuff...just thought i'd see what it was all about. thanks mate, figured it was fake.
Already discussed this see above lol.

just hit up local bars/clubs, sluts are everywhere
That costs to much fucking money. You end up buying drinks/bullshit for some chick and you are not guaranteed that she will go home with you and fuck your brains out. On Cl/myspace or whatever you aren't guaranteed sex, but at least its free and doesn't take much effort.

Just sign up on a dating website. Sound genuine, flash your car, and proceed to fuck.
I like this idea, except i drive a ford explorer, if I had a ferrari then it might be different :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts