Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While browsing craigslist I decided to randomly search the term "Supra" to see if anyone local was selling parts, etc. Anyways, I found this gem from 2 hours ago.

Needless to say if she's really selling it for $2000 I'll take a greyhound up there and buy that car in a jiffy. Keeping it PG-13 I won't be interacting with her if you catch my drift, although, any takers? LOL. :hahano:

·
Registered
187 Posts
spam, there are a couple floating around like that

·
Banned
199 Posts
It would have been more believable had that been the first time it was posted, there have been multiple ads with that text using pictures of other cars for sale on Craigslist.

There are numerous stories of whore wives getting upset and posting their man's beloved vehicles for pennies on the dollar or less.

Or even better - an elderly lady paying a lucky bastard 100 dollars to remove a hunk of metal from her property that she didn't know was an original ac cobra body worth 75k.

You can never be too sure.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I'm selling my girlfriends Supra. She's a bitch and the car reminds me of her.
Oh, I'm 6 ft tall 200lbs, blue eyes, 12" cock. I like long walks on the beach, going to the movies and spending time with family.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
When is the last time you've done any legit business with women? Avoid.

·
Registered
438 Posts
lol ... wow she wants to fuck and sell you a Supra for $2k. sadly someone will fall for it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts